Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-10-2012, 15:19   #1
Junior Member+

Found cat

Hi
I have a lost cat living in my garden. She is a dark tabby and approx 3 yrs old. She is very friendly and used to people and being indoors. If you have lost a cat in the burnley rd/woodside rd area of accrington please get in touch.

At the moment she is bunking in the cat shelter I have for a stray which has been with me for 3 yrs Anyone who has a small dog kennel or cat shelter they can let me have for free or a small payment I would be grateful as I would like to get it set up for her for winter.

I cannot take her into the house full time as I already have a cat and a dog
lizziew is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-10-2012, 16:29   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Found cat

Got a small tab of paper through my door in Clayton le Moors about 10 days ago asking about a missing Tabby Cat.

May have found it by now, however, will PM you the telephone number they left.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 16:50   #3

When I was rescuing 'fulltime' I picked up most things such as shelters/enclosures at markets and car boot sales perhaps worth a try-in the meantime I will look out for you.Is she in good condition? Can you be certain she's not just happily taking liberties

I hope so, good luck!
Old 18-10-2012, 18:40   #4
Junior Member+

Hi
I will look at bootsales...she is in good condition but I think she is lost she spent the first week crying now she is settlin down and she only goes from the front door to her shared shed
thanks for replying
Old 18-10-2012, 18:43   #5
Junior Member+

I took her to the RSCPA and she is not chipped (please if you own a cat get them microchipped) they have no room at the inn and have promised to get intouch if anyone contacts tham
Old 18-10-2012, 18:50   #6

Personally I feel she's better off with you than at the RSPCA. PM me if you want some help with anything -I'm keeping an eye out for a 'kennel' for you. I have a fair amount of contact in this field, if you want me to look for a home for her I will do.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..