Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 17:21   #1

Found Dog Clayton Le Moors Area

BORDER COLLIE DOG FOUND ON DEVONSHIRE DRIVE CLAYTON LE MOORS TODAY AT 4pm, THIS DOG HAS BEEN SEEN RUNNING AROUND THE AREA FOR A FEW DAYS AND MY GIRLFRIEND TODAY DECIDED WE SHOULD TAKE HIM IN AND TRY TO FIND HIS OWNERS, WE HAVE CALLED HIM SAM, HE LOOKS TO ME LIKE A YOUNG SHORT HAIRED BORDER COLLIE. HE IS VERY THIN AND SCARED. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL ME ON 07731 574780 THANKS.
Accrington Web
Old 05-02-2006, 17:28   #2

Re: Found Dog Clayton Le Moors Area

We have a dog already and if we cant find his owners i will have no other option but to take him to the rspca at huncoat tomorrow as he is not getting on that well with my dog, he is a trained dog as he answers to commands, its a shame that he has lost his owner.
Old 05-02-2006, 17:34   #3
Beacon of light

What a lovely dog. I do hope you can re-unite him with his owners.....they must be missing him.
Old 05-02-2006, 17:41   #4
Len
God Member

Nice one Reidy…
Handing it over to the RSPCA may be a good idea as the dog may be chipped. Might also be an idea to phone the RSPCA and tell them you have the dag as the owners may have rung the RSPCA already.

Good Luck mate.
Old 05-02-2006, 17:57   #5

the rspca say take him police station and leave him there i have rang them and they cant take him till tomorrow as the kennels thereare full
Old 05-02-2006, 19:36   #6
Len
God Member

I dont know how long you'll be stuck with the dog but perhaps I could stick an A4 sizes poster up at the Late Shop, Gt Harwood on my way to work tomorrow, you never know it could have come from Harwood, over the fields.

Last edited by Len; 05-02-2006 at 19:55.
Old 05-02-2006, 20:01   #7

That would be great len, if we cant find his owners then we may keep him depending on how well he gets on with my other dog. But i do hope we find his owners soon, If any other accywebers out there could print the poster off and put it up wherever you can i would be very greatfull. Thanks.
Old 05-02-2006, 20:06   #8
Len
God Member

My only concern is having your phone number on the poster but if you’re ok with that then I’ll visit the late Shop in the morning.
I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m almost sure I’ve seen a bloke walking a dog like that round Harwood but then there are probably loads of them. hehe
Old 05-02-2006, 20:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len
My only concern is having your phone number on the poster but if you’re ok with that then I’ll visit the late Shop in the morning.
I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m almost sure I’ve seen a bloke walking a dog like that round Harwood but then there are probably loads of them. hehe
I have no problem with my phone number being on the add at all, thanks for the help len im really greatfull.
Old 05-02-2006, 20:56   #10
Accy Goddess

Ah. Poor little thing, he looks so sad. Hope you manage to find his owner. I would have him but unfortunatly our cat hates dogs.
Old 05-02-2006, 21:06   #11

Thanks anne, i hope we do too
Old 05-02-2006, 23:29   #12
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNE
Ah. Poor little thing, he looks so sad. Hope you manage to find his owner. I would have him but unfortunatly our cat hates dogs.
i think him and your pussy should have a go?
Old 06-02-2006, 13:20   #13
I am Banned

i swear down dad you are unreal! you will make a joke out of anything!
Old 06-02-2006, 16:21   #14
land of hope and glory

sorry boo but we have to have a laugh or we would all drown
Old 06-02-2006, 16:33   #15
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Keep it away from The Stag or it might end up in a curry.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..