Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-10-2008, 10:53   #1
Junior Member+

Hollins High '76

Hi, I wonder if any one can help with the following. I am looking for a few people that I haven't been in touch with for twenty odd years or so...Ray (Ramon) Moor, Andrew Moore, Paul Merideth, Gemma (Curits) and the girl I loved from afar, I hope she never knew, man I had a crush on this girl for years...Patricia CobbLOL. Cheers.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2008, 15:53   #2

Re: Hollins High '76

Rik. i read your blog and remember all the the people you mentioned... but most of all gemma.. being her younger brother i have emailed her ..to inform her of your search.she now lives in a wonderful part of france. with her hubby..(mel) and four of her 5 children.. she is comming home for a visit in november. if you have tracked down marytn ali i would be gratful if you could forward any info to me.
guy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 15:22   #3
Junior Member+

Hey Guy.
I'm one and the same my friend, changed my name many years ago! How are you doing?
So pleased Gemma is well. Not sure how to send you a private email, don't really want my address all over the site...Coming back to the Uk for a month or two soon. If I figure out how to send you a private email, will send you my address. Cheers,
Rick Martyn.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 17:55   #4
God Member

You can send a PM without your e-mail address being seen. Just go to guy's profile and you get the option of sending an e-mail or a PM(private message)
Old 07-01-2009, 07:52   #5

I knew a Raymond Moor and an Andrew Moor (but they were not brothers) - both went to Peel Park - 69 to 71, so I guess they went onto Hollinīs after that. I went to Chrisīs and left in 76 too....so probably same guys. Sorry canīt be of more assistance.
red rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:12   #6

Think Patricia Cobb still lives on Manchester rd,saw her out on new years eve
Polly_45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..