Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 18:41   #16
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: Hollins High School "76"

I too went to hollins 1975 to 1980 .It would be wonderful to hear from anyone who attended in those years.
jOYCE kENYON is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-04-2006, 18:48   #17
Junior Member+

Re: Hollins High School "76"

I too went to hollins. It would be wonderful to hear from anyone from the years 1975 to 1980.
Old 17-04-2006, 19:28   #18
Junior Member+

I went to hollins 67/70 Iwas the one who got sent home for wearing coloured shirts
bolton billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 18:47   #19
Senior Member+

Gary Lushman still lives in the area;Church I think.He was a security guard in the Arndale Centre for a few years,think his missus is in the Police.
Old 18-04-2006, 20:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOYCE kENYON
I too went to hollins 1975 to 1980 .It would be wonderful to hear from anyone who attended in those years.
joyce i think i went to hollins at the same time my maiden name was ball imated out with joanne eastwood im sure i remember you, were we in the same form
carolef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2006, 05:09   #21
Junior Member+

Hi Guys & Gals, I will Be back in Accrington last week of may for around 4-5 days. so if anyone wants to met up for a beer ( First one on me) Let me know.

Joyce are you any relation to Russel kenyon who left hollins in 1975?

Sean
Old 31-05-2006, 16:36   #22
Junior Member+

my 2 brothers was there around that time gary and derek watson if anyone knows them
niceone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:42   #23

I was at Hollins and left in '79. CarolF did you by any chance get stood on by a horse called blaze?
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Debbie Mattison as she was then or Ally Phizz as we used to call her?
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 19:20   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie J
I was at Hollins and left in '79. CarolF did you by any chance get stood on by a horse called blaze?
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Debbie Mattison as she was then or Ally Phizz as we used to call her?
yes i did debbie i was walkiing him back down the coppice before all the trees were there and i stumbled and he walked over my back i had hoof marks on my back for months! it could have been alot worse though i managed to get myself to the bowling green were i realised that my white t-shirt had turned red with blood. how did you know about it?
Old 13-06-2006, 16:04   #25

You showed them to us Carol. I was mates with Lesley Shackelton at the time or was it Janet Hartley? Can't quite remember but I do remember your tshirt being full of blood and the hoof print in your back.
Debbie J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2006, 19:02   #26

hiya debbie, i cant remember you for the life in me but i used to go around with lesley too we used to go horse riding together did you have your own horse? do you remember lesleys horse called whiskey? she also had a shetland called coffee that was as vicious as any pitbull terrier! haha do you remember blaze? he was a gorgeous chestnut with a white flash on his nose hence the name but he had a mind of his own and when he decided to go he just went haha this was how i ended up with the hoof marks on my back do you still see anything of lesley? i dont know the other person you talked about i saw lesley about ten years ago and she hadn't changed a bit.
Old 17-08-2006, 21:47   #27
Junior Member+

carole i do remember you and joanne dont think i was in same form but i think we were in same lessons. Do you remember andrea plummer and suzanne clark and i have got lots more names from those years.
Old 17-08-2006, 21:52   #28
Junior Member+

I remember Derek Watson he used to mate around with my brother Jeff Kenyon a year below me.
Old 04-10-2006, 17:35   #29
Senior Member+

didnt go hollins m'self but knew a few who did. Mick McIntyre, john duxbury,ste whelan,andrew sanderson,stuart bond,phil crossley,bev rushton ,tricia cobb,kim wilson,diane hastewell, to name a few.Lived in bash,couldnt avoid them.
maxwell silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 18:50   #30
Junior Member+

Hi Maxwell , I know most of the people you mentioned , They where in my year, but not seen them since i moved to london in 1978..

sean

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..