Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 17:39   #1
Junior Member+

Hollins High School "76"

Hi any Hollins high school people out there from 76?, A few names that come to mind are , Gary Lushman , Paul chapman , pin chi yip.
Accylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-10-2004, 19:24   #2
Full Member+

Saints and Sinners Bingo Champion!
Bezerk Champion!

Re: Hollins High School "76"

My daughters went to Hollins but not 'till "77" and "78" but they knew people from year above,

Last edited by MITZY; 05-10-2004 at 21:02.
MITZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:24   #3
Junior Member+

Hi mitzy, I left Hollins in the summer of 76. but lost contact with most people when i moved to london in 78.
Accylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 20:02   #4
Junior Member+

i went to hollins in 1977, any names you can come up with i would love to hear from you
jstoiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 20:10   #5

cant believe you av put this
kelly123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 19:20   #6

Hi there Accylad I dont know any of the other lads but you are looking for the same person that I have been looking for..for years now pin chi yip I lost touch with him in 1984 he went living and working down London somewhere..he went working for the toy makers Mattel and the last time I saw him he was bringing in boxes after boxes of toys for my girls for christmas..they are 27 and 24 now LOL..but I would love to find him again he was a good mate and since then I have have moved house..areas and changed my name x2 so he would never find me..have you got the spelling of the name right I knew him as Ping Sum yip but I only heard his name I never saw it wrote down..Linda
Pheonixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 20:09   #7
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonixx
Hi there Accylad I dont know any of the other lads but you are looking for the same person that I have been looking for..for years now pin chi yip I lost touch with him in 1984 he went living and working down London somewhere..he went working for the toy makers Mattel and the last time I saw him he was bringing in boxes after boxes of toys for my girls for christmas..they are 27 and 24 now LOL..but I would love to find him again he was a good mate and since then I have have moved house..areas and changed my name x2 so he would never find me..have you got the spelling of the name right I knew him as Ping Sum yip but I only heard his name I never saw it wrote down..Linda
Hi . Ping sum Yip used to live at 21 walter street accy He was a year above me and a good friend of mine and my elder brother who used to share the house with him. I met him on once in london china town a few years ago , I will ask my brother and see if he know his where abouts. Pin Chi yip used to live in burnley his family had a takeaway and had a sister who left hollins in 77.
Old 09-10-2004, 17:20   #8
Senior Member+

Remember a Wendy Dickinson left about 1979´, and was slightly handicapped.Had a big mouth as well
Old 10-10-2004, 21:39   #9

LOl Mik..

Accylad I think your brother is Mick who was a good mate of mine also..and if I am on the right track I know you also..you have been to my house with your bro..are you into..or where you into martial arts etc..Linda
Pheonixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 07:14   #10
Junior Member+

Hi Linda, Yes you are correct , but you have me at a disadvantage , Pm me . Mick still lives in ossy but i'm still teaching martial arts in london.

regards Sean
Old 11-10-2004, 10:32   #11
Senior Member+

Found somebody else Lynda eh? Did not make a mistake telling you about this website eh?
Old 17-10-2004, 21:33   #12

Hi
Thought some of you might be interested to know that Deborah Newsham is organising a reunion for the Hollins people that left 1981-1985. Its on 14th November at Canine Club, tickets are £5, if anybody wants more details I have got her address.
partygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 03:15   #13
Resting in Peace

Well those after the '76 group would have been starting at Hollins as I had left so cant help but if anyone from '68-'72 looking let me know (makes you about 48-49 depending on when birthday is)
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:46   #14
Senior Member+

You must have started the year i left Ber999T. 1968
Old 20-07-2005, 11:18   #15
God Member

My Mum went to Hollins she left in '73. My Uncle David and Auntie Sharon also went they left in '79 (I think) and '81

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..