Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2007, 18:18   #1

Hollins Lane 1967/69

Hellloooooo just wondered if theres anybody out their who went to Hollins in the 60s. I went on Friends reunited but not much doing...or is my memory fading????
Old 04-10-2008, 12:28   #2
Jak
Junior Member+

Re: Hollins Lane 1967/69

Attended Hollins from about 1968/9 First year at the Annex so would have been at the main school around 1970
Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 19:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Hellloooooo just wondered if theres anybody out their who went to Hollins in the 60s. I went on Friends reunited but not much doing...or is my memory fading????
firstthere when opened left in68 not many originals left lived in clayton when younger then accy mount pleasant hyndburn park thenhollins lived inbarnes st next to ray tyldsley pete parkinson lived across road mated with them john demaine mick wolstencroft who r u chrissy this is frank mulrooney went all through school with reg holden [david] get to accy now and again still in touch with reg
roofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2009, 17:12   #4

went to woodnook but moved to birmingham 1966
left school in 1967 name nelson any body remember me lived within grove
rosegrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 23:52   #5

Was at Hollins the first day it opened, moved from Hyndburn Park. People I knew were Alan Calvert, Roy Goody, Jim Fritz, . Those days seem like only yesterday, I never want to live in the past, but the older you get, the more you do think of the olden days. I also went to Woodnook for woodwork on occasion. I always will remember the creeps, that made many peoples life hell at Hollins, such as Addison, Scammel etc. Those were the days !!!!!!
Arthur is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..