Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2012, 21:31   #1
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Lost friend

Hi i am new to this i moved away 40 years ago and lost touch with a friend of mine she was called Hethere Edwards she used to live on Hyndbune Rd next to the park can any one help

asky
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-06-2012, 22:41   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Lost friend

Alan Edwards and his wife lived on Park Road no 77 opposite Hyndburn Park School
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 22:47   #3

It would help if we knew how old she would be (or year of birth) and also if Edwards was her married name?
Would you know her parents names?

Last edited by accybill; 02-06-2012 at 22:53.
accybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 20:34   #4
Junior Member+

Tanks for this news don't now her married name i think she was 64 last Jan here husband was a butcher in Accy market years ago and they lived round Park Road

Tanks Asky
Old 06-06-2012, 08:45   #5
Senior Member+

Have a look on the free website 'Lancashsire BMD '(Births, marriages, death) It may come up with her married name. then check the BT phone book on-line and come back on here. This butcher should be easy to find. Her p[arents may still ber alive. The address you describe may be in Church rather than Acc. I can find no Edwards' in my 1951 directory in the area of Gatty Park -=which school; did she attend. You may be betrtert to styart another thread headed 'Looking for Heather .....,nee Edwards' and giving as much inf as you have.

The Allan Edwards mentioned above was a clerk. The Park Rd address in 1951 was the nearest one to Hyndburn Rd.

Did she have siblings?
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 02:58   #6
Senior Member+

Looks like she married Alan Hindley at Church Kirk in 1967, she was born in 1948.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 16:52   #7

192.com shows a Heather and Alan living with daughter Angela, in Accrington, 02-05 Electoral Rolls, you have to pay credits to view address.
Acstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2012, 20:48   #8
Junior Member+

Thanks Ossy kid

were did you find that

Asky
Old 20-06-2012, 21:44   #9

Address sent via PM
accybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..