Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 14:09   #1
Member
 
folly's Avatar
 

mark lucas

anybody know mark lucas ? he has two brothers & one sister he went to holy family. lived on blackburn rd for a number of years.then moved up to coniston ave. we used to hang about with tatty & wallerby.
folly is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-11-2005, 22:30   #2
Accy Red

 
Bagpuss's Avatar
 
Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by folly
anybody know mark lucas ? he has two brothers & one sister he went to holy family. lived on blackburn rd for a number of years.then moved up to coniston ave. we used to hang about with tatty & wallerby.
I know him but I haven't seen him for ages, I thought it was his brother Mick who lived on Coniston Ave.
__________________

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 12:35   #3
Full Member
 
jelly baby's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

He was in the army for a number of years, don't know if he still is.
__________________

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 02:59   #4
Member
 
folly's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly baby
He was in the army for a number of years, don't know if he still is.
no he left about the same time as i did
folly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 16:56   #5
land of hope and glory

 
staggeringman's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

know mark well, i will find out off a mate of his to what he is doing with himself.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2005, 17:41   #6
Member
 
folly's Avatar
 

Talking Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggeringman
know mark well, i will find out off a mate of his to what he is doing with himself.
ok thanks and cheers
folly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 21:30   #7
Member
 
accypete's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

I know Mark ....and knowing him ...I bet he's starting an argument !!
accypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2007, 21:45   #8
God Member
 
K.S.H's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

Accypete - says in your profile
"now trying to get in touch with Folly or Tony Willkinson"
Looks like you might have stumbled across the right thread here, is this the Folly your after? now in Scotland
__________________

www.ubuntu.com






K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2013, 20:22   #9
Member
 
accypete's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by accypete View Post
I know Mark ....and knowing him ...I bet he's starting an argument !!
In fact Folly verni is in my profile photo the kids are me our Marie and verni ......I know I know its an old post !
accypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2020, 11:38   #10
Junior Member
 

Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by accypete View Post
In fact Folly verni is in my profile photo the kids are me our Marie and verni ......I know I know its an old post !
I've just joined Accrington web, and having a trawl through some of the old posts. I used to live on BlackburnFoad, next door to the Lucas family. My mum was good friends with Eileen, and we played with their kids- Mark, Michael, Verni. I think Charlie as well ... but was a long time ago! Did you ever trace Mark?
Heather Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2020, 22:02   #11
Member
 
accypete's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

folly knows where he is know and has for a while
accypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 23:29   #12
Member
 
accypete's Avatar
 

Re: mark lucas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Marshall View Post
I've just joined Accrington web, and having a trawl through some of the old posts. I used to live on BlackburnFoad, next door to the Lucas family. My mum was good friends with Eileen, and we played with their kids- Mark, Michael, Verni. I think Charlie as well ... but was a long time ago! Did you ever trace Mark?
yep I've never not known where mark was he's my cousin :-) I used to live on Blackburn road to on the next block closer to the church......all gone now. I can only remember the Fishers and Brooks living next door to Mark.
accypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 22:36.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.21665 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1