Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-12-2005, 13:15   #151
God Member

Re: Moorhead High School

remember mr jordan tinks..me and you stood in the dinner Q and he had a hard on...i think we laughed about that for the rest of the day, and what about stinky mr littler,always clapping his hands when he spoke,mr Bolton jumping outta his skin everytime one of us spoke...ah those where the days
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-12-2005, 13:20   #152
God Member

OMG! I still kill myself laughing over Jordans hard on in his tracky pants, I wasn't supposed to shout that loud that he had one!!

lol! All the holes in our jacket pockets trying to hide fags from McHale and Co.
Old 13-12-2005, 13:29   #153
God Member

hahahahahaha McHale was supposed to be leaving this year (so i was told) i was gonna send him a card,he was my favourite teacher there,i know you wouldnt agree though tinks lol
Old 13-12-2005, 13:33   #154
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart
hahahahahaha McHale was supposed to be leaving this year (so i was told) i was gonna send him a card,he was my favourite teacher there,i know you wouldnt agree though tinks lol
Hmmmm you were McHales teachers pet, how come I always had to be moved when we were nattering? I was always a good girl in Mr Dysons class
Old 13-12-2005, 15:11   #155
Senior Member+

A teacher with an hard-on ...
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 16:26   #156
God Member

Yup lol!! In tracksuit bottoms too.
Old 14-12-2005, 09:03   #157
God Member

mr green once made me kneel under the blackboard with my knees on the radiator pipe with a ruler in my mouth to shut me up.....what can i say....i'm a gobby cow lol
Old 14-12-2005, 13:24   #158
God Member

Billy "Chisiller " green hated me with a vengengence along with Simpkins who in the end gave up trying to teach me.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2005, 15:03   #159
God Member

Quote:
i'm a gobby cow lol
You! A gobby cow! ....... no way who said that?
Old 15-12-2005, 21:26   #160
God Member

oi bitch bag behave ...i could tell some damn good stories about you on here lol
Old 15-12-2005, 21:32   #161
God Member

Quote:
oi bitch bag behave ...i could tell some damn good stories about you on here lol
pmsl!! Now you wouldn't do that to me, would you? You know how shy I am

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 15-12-2005 at 21:50.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2005, 19:27   #162

When I started it was Accrington Grammar School, changed to Moorhead when it amalgamated with the High school in my second year (1975 I think). I remember Tony Robinson, Mr McCaffery and most of the others you have mentioned. Must have seemed like a life sentence to them.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2005, 09:44   #163
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
Mr White the music teacher was a total sleaze mind you I didn’t have to put up with him as I got booted out of his lessons and had the privilege of doing extra study outside Mrs Jones office. The same happened for laughing my head off (at Gaz and Tash) in Madame Smiths French class. Strange thing happened though; I passed my French oral exam!!!!!!! Perhaps I just learnt how to laugh in French!
If you used to laugh at Gaz and Tash, you must have been in the same year as me and Sparkologist...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 18:39   #164

i left moorehead i 87 my form teacher was mr omerod what a brill teacher the only downfall was mrs chippendale [wiggy] i remember mr wells mr scott mr rigby mr windle mr robinson what a good school
notts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2006, 18:00   #165
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
Maybe he taught at the Grammar school which was boys only when the High School (Moorhead's name back then)was girls only. That was out on Blackburn Rd near The Miners.
I remember reading this somewhere so as far as I am concerned WTW you are correct. 10/10 and a gold star!
Lockie25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
schools

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..