Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-03-2005, 16:55   #76
I am Banned

Re: Moorhead High School

Well i checked out their website....Moorheads that is!! LOL well poor Mr McHale he look old now n chuckle is wearing well...oh i had to laugh tis so funny ive worked out that at least 5 of the teachers are still there from when i left n 92.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-03-2005, 16:56   #77
I am Banned

Dont ask Tinks about Mr Walmsley tho !! pmsl.... remember the ****** always having fags in his room n a bet some whiskey flask as well lol
Old 20-03-2005, 17:05   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Dont ask Tinks about Mr Walmsley tho !! pmsl.... remember the ****** always having fags in his room n a bet some whiskey flask as well lol
Yeah but I was too scared to mention it PMSL!!! I could feel yet another detention coming my way
Old 20-03-2005, 17:07   #79
God Member

How gullible was Mr. Wells about the bladder infection Better not go into too much detail !!!
Old 20-03-2005, 17:11   #80
I am Banned

Pmsl just chocked on my brew at the memory mmmm now how did that puddle get there??? mmm seem to recall after that incident u won a season ticket to the loo pmsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
How gullible was Mr. Wells about the bladder infection Better not go into too much detail !!!
Old 16-04-2005, 11:00   #81
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossendaleRed
I actually heard that as well that she is really nice. Maybe I was a stuck up kid! Lettie, Sparkoligist I left in May or June 84.

We also left in May/June 1984 so you may well remember us...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 12:01   #82

I must have missed this thread but oh what memories!! I left in 94 and my bro left in 93, Some of them names brought back fine memorie lol mr Greenhalgh, i got thrown out of french for asking if he was a sheep shagger lol... mr Watters, geography??? he was well sound..

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 12:28   #83
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGY
I must have missed this thread but oh what memories!! I left in 94 and my bro left in 93, Some of them names brought back fine memorie lol mr Greenhalgh, i got thrown out of french for asking if he was a sheep shagger lol... mr Watters, geography??? he was well sound..

he he he I'm surprised Mr Greenhalgh threw you out of class you must have hit a raw nerve with him, his own language in class was enough to make anyone blush LMAO!!

I Never liked Mr Watters I got into trouble for nattering in class but then made it worse for myself by calling him a fat scouser !!
Old 16-04-2005, 13:33   #84

lmao... i don't think he liked me too much, but i thought he was ok, although i do admit he was a fat scouser lol

I remember mr greenhalgh trying to be clever and calling me a w***ker in class, he said it in french much to the surprise of the french exchange student that was in the class lol it was ammusing. My mates used to dare me to get thrown out as soon as possible, i got it down to 15 seconds one day hehe..

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 13:40   #85
God Member

lol wingy..............I used to get thrown out of ''wiggy's'' mrs.chippendales class in the same amount of time lmao.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2005, 15:41   #86

mchale is my yr team leader and he is leavin at the end of the yr
Old 20-04-2005, 13:58   #87
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm8975
Anyone remember the name of the blonde haired english teacher, she was quite tall ( but as tinkerbelle said all teachers appeared tall when we were 3ft high!!! ) and had a slight lisp i think. I spotted her the other day but couldnt remember her name.
Hey I can't remember her name! I never had her for English I always had Mr. and Mrs Walmsley.

Maybe Slinky can help out with this, I'm sure she used to teach her ?
Old 20-04-2005, 15:08   #88
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm8975
Anyone remember the name of the blonde haired english teacher, she was quite tall ( but as tinkerbelle said all teachers appeared tall when we were 3ft high!!! ) and had a slight lisp i think. I spotted her the other day but couldnt remember her name.
Are you talking about Miss chapmen????? thats the only blonde haired English teacher I can think of.

Or there was mrs. Mann but she had dark hair though.

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by slinky; 20-04-2005 at 15:10.
Old 20-04-2005, 21:25   #89
God Member

I was wracking my brain earlier with accystanmac trying to think of the blonde english teacher but no I still can't remember her name but it reminded me of another, what was the little dark haired geography teacher called, the one that always seemed to be pregnant?
Old 20-04-2005, 21:32   #90
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I was wracking my brain earlier with accystanmac trying to think of the blonde english teacher but no I still can't remember her name but it reminded me of another, what was the little dark haired geography teacher called, the one that always seemed to be pregnant?
omg tinks i can remember who you mean......................the one that waddled all over the shop?? god i cant remember her name now, she lived on a farm.

MRS.Ainsworth

Miracles do happen!!

Last edited by slinky; 20-04-2005 at 21:39.

Tags
schools

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..