Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2005, 20:54   #121
God Member

Re: Moorhead High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by grego
I had Mrs Jones for History, she was scary wasn't she, always did my homework for her, once marched me into her office to remove my eyeliner!

lmao! I got marched in and a weeks worth of detentions because this numpty walked past a certain PE teachers house in full school uniform on my way to town whacking it !
Old 02-09-2005, 20:57   #122
God Member

I too thought Jonesy was a good teacher, I saw her a couple of months ago (not to talk to) she doesn't look half as scary now.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 20:58   #123
God Member

Could that've been Mr Windles? I never whacked a full day, occasionally missed the last lesson and often games!
Old 02-09-2005, 20:59   #124
God Member

Quote:
I too thought Jonesy was a good teacher, I saw her a couple of months ago (not to talk to) she doesn't look half as scary now.

She was a bloody good teacher ...... strict but fair and genuinely cared about her students welfare.
Old 02-09-2005, 21:02   #125
God Member

Quote:
Could that've been Mr Windles? I never whacked a full day, occasionally missed the last lesson and often games!

lmao! YES! How did you guess?
Old 02-09-2005, 21:06   #126
God Member

He lived on Haywood Road and I think he was the only one that lived locally, I'll never forget him because I got a right rollocking off him once
Old 02-09-2005, 21:09   #127
God Member

I wonder what happened to my studdied belt after windle took it off me? Mind you he was fond of using trainers for punishment.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 21:12   #128
God Member

I didn't get anything like that, I think corporal punishment had just been banned, not that I was that bad that I deserved that anyway.
Old 02-09-2005, 21:16   #129
God Member

Corparel punishment was banned in 83 I had a few run ins there managed to cop it in the first year for fighting in the quad.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 02-09-2005, 21:22   #130
God Member

You sound like you were quite naughty Spuggie, was that your nick name at school as well?
Old 02-09-2005, 23:45   #131

Mr Windle now owns the papershop on the main road near hollins,baxenden..Mrs Jones still lives on Barnfield St near Accy college saw her for the first time since school a few months ago(and I left in 88).She was scary at school,old "tin tit"lol.God knows who started that ridiculous nickname.
PILKYBUSDRIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 00:06   #132
God Member

She could be a very hard so and so hence......

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 03-09-2005, 00:14   #133
God Member

lmao 'tin tit' and become 'Iron Tits' by the time I was there. OMG I hope she doesn't come on accyweb

SPUGGIE, PILKY and Miss T Belle see me after school!
Old 03-09-2005, 10:53   #134
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Quote:
I think corporal punishment had just been banned, not that I was that bad that I deserved that anyway.
You little liar Grego, Bill Green said that you were the devil incarnate....

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 14:39   #135
God Member

No need to grass on me now Lettie!

Spuggie, I remember you now, I thought it was you.

Tags
schools

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..