Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2015, 07:46   #1

Patrick (Pat) Matthews

Hi looking to find Patrick (Pat) Matthews lived on Springhill Street?, went to Rhyddings drank in the Richmond pub on Richmond Hill St, worked at Blyth's had an older brother Brian? & younger sister Theresa? anyone have any info please.
Accy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2015, 07:59   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Patrick (Pat) Matthews

How old would he be? I worked at Blythes Church for 22 yrs yet didn't know him, was he at Church or Hapton works? yeh need to be more specific if yeh got any chance, imho also what was he employed as? that will help n i could possibly find summat out fer yeh.
Old 11-09-2016, 23:30   #3

Hi sorry not been on for a while thanks for the reply. He would be about 63 64 and worked at the Church plant I can't remember what his job was. He was tall with blond hair was there with Tommy Scammell if you remember him. Would have been in the early seventies around 71.
Accy54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 07:52   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Tommy was a fitter, so he would probably have been on the maintenance side of things i reckon. in fact many years before that i went out with tommys daughter.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..