Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-03-2005, 11:01   #1
I am Banned

Question Peel Park CP School

Wondering if there is anyone about who used to go to Peel Park 1981-87 ??
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2005, 11:52   #2

Smile Re: Peel Park CP School

Hiya,

They are exactly the years i went to Peel Park, you in Mr Hendersons or Mrs Heap's class?
JSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 17:46   #3
Junior Member+

Re: Peel Park CP School

1 was also at peel park between the years '81-'86. Yes Mr Henderson is still there as well.
joanne25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 15:35   #4
Junior Member+

i went peel park as well remember mr burkinshaw and emma brown name a few pupils
tiamaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 09:42   #5
Senior Member+

i also went to peel park and left in 91 when mr burkinshaw was headmaster,my last teacher was mrs heap
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2006, 16:09   #6
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith
Hiya,

They are exactly the years i went to Peel Park, you in Mr Hendersons or Mrs Heap's class?
Yeh, I was in Heaps Class in my final year she retired last summer, though least i had the pleasure of working with her in her final year & most of the old staff including Hendy which was rather strange being back LOL
Old 21-06-2006, 16:18   #7
I am Banned

From the 80's the staff that is still present well as i know till last summer as Mrs Heap retired then are:

Mr Henderson
Mrs Cocker
Mrs Tattersall
Mrs Mason [infants still pops in]
Mrs Worsick
& another i cant remember from infants does cover work now
Old 08-07-2006, 22:22   #8
Junior Member+

Probably no staff that I would remember then? Mind you, I did leave in about 1948!!
exaccyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 07:32   #9

Hiya Accymel, I started Peel Park in 1985 so would have been there at same time as you. Tiamaria I was kinda best mates with Emma Brown! You know what its like when you're little - new best mate every week. I remember Mr Burkinshaw taking me to his office, as I had been eating school lunches every day when I was on packed lunches. I was only 6 - I didnt know home paid for them!!!! Mrs Mason was my first teacher, also had Mrs Tattersall, Mrs Dunleavy, Mrs Baldwin (evil), Mr Thompson (lovely) and Mrs Heap.

Last edited by Kisser; 02-08-2006 at 19:43.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 17:21   #10
Senior Member+

My daughter has just been awarded Head Girl for her final year at Peel Park;other names on the trophy she has for the year are Tiffany Mcmillan,Rachel Clarke,Adele Honeyman,Lucy Clements,Jody Hudson and Amy Heap.I think it's a fantastic school and will be sad to say goodbye to all the staff there next year.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..