Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2012, 02:33   #1

Peter Rawcliffe

I'm returning to Accrington today after a gap of 20 years. I'm hoping to find Peter Rawcliffe, a friend of a friend who I think is involved in tripe finishing.

Does anyone know where I can find Peter?
DerekJRipley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-08-2012, 07:42   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Peter Rawcliffe

In view of the thread running at present about the ELDERS of the Tripe Marketing Board visiting Acc soon, this would be a good time to ask the Observer to run an appeal for Peter. This may SEAM silly to some, but it could succeed.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 14:31   #3

Could this be your man?

Lancashire tripe back in fashion | Lancashire Life

Parry Scragg Ltd
Address: 25-33 Dalrymple Street, Taylor St Ind Estate , Liverpool L5 5HB (MAP)
Telephone: 0151 2075867
Fax: 0151 2075868
Email: [email protected]
Manufacturer of traditional Lancashire foods since 1825. Products include tripe, beef dripping, savoury ducks, black pudding and associated products. A recent addition to our range include high quality beef burgers. Parry Scragg products can be found in many high quality butchers throughout Merseyside and the North West.
accybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2012, 16:43   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybill View Post
Could this be your man?

Lancashire tripe back in fashion | Lancashire Life

Parry Scragg Ltd
Address: 25-33 Dalrymple Street, Taylor St Ind Estate , Liverpool L5 5HB (MAP)
Telephone: 0151 2075867
Fax: 0151 2075868
Email: [email protected]
Manufacturer of traditional Lancashire foods since 1825. Products include tripe, beef dripping, savoury ducks, black pudding and associated products. A recent addition to our range include high quality beef burgers. Parry Scragg products can be found in many high quality butchers throughout Merseyside and the North West.

A nice bit of detective work there, Accybill - that's the fellow and he's nearer my own neck of the woods after all! It was misinformation that he was from Accrington - I think he had appeared on a Gordon Ramsey programme that was filmed in Accrington and I assumed he was there now.
Many thanks and mystery solved.

DJR
DerekJRipley is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..