Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2011, 20:14   #1
Junior Member+

Ted Baxendale

I am looking for Ted Baxendale that used to be in a group with me called The Web and another band called The Hurt,Ted was the lead guitarist and I was the drummer.Teds last known address to me was just off Blackburn Rd near the Oak Tree pub in Church about 1967. I would appreciate it if any one knows him to let him know that Terry is trying to contact him.
Terry Banister is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-08-2011, 22:28   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Ted Baxendale

was a family of baxendales on Victoria Street church, about 3/4 mins walk from the oak tee terry, i knew a few of em but not ted, maybe same family or related/ i knew the mam n dad 3 daughters n one son, possibly was more of em? am still in touch wi one of daughters, wed to me mate, can ask her if yeh want?

Last edited by cashman; 01-08-2011 at 22:36.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55   #3
Junior Member+

Hiya, very much appreciated if you could ask your mate, might not be the same family but worth asking or they might know him, Ted was a good guitarist so I'm sure someone must know him. Thanks again Terry.
Old 02-08-2011, 20:16   #4
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Banister View Post
Hiya, very much appreciated if you could ask your mate, might not be the same family but worth asking or they might know him, Ted was a good guitarist so I'm sure someone must know him. Thanks again Terry.
have just spoke to her Terry, aint one of her tribe n don't know him, will ask about i know quite a few of the owd musicians, but will take awhile, cos its when i run into em, regards.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:31   #5
Junior Member+

Thanks a lot for that!! worth a try, cheers pal. regards Terry
Old 05-02-2012, 13:10   #6

Hi Ted is my uncle and is now living in South Africa. His Brother Bill is my Dad. iI can get you his phone number if you would like it. Thanks
kerry75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 20:58   #7
Senior Member+

There was a Baxendale at the Grammmar School, starting c 1954 or 55. can't remember his first name. He will be late 60s now. A tubby lad
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 20:23   #8
Junior Member+

Hi Kerry
Thanks for the reply, I would appreciate it if you could get me an email address and mine is [email protected]. I thought he might have moved away from the area, but not seen him since we played in a band together. I have often wondered how he is.

Thanks very much Terry.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..