Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2011, 20:47   #1
Senior Member+

TOWLER Family

I am searching for Ken Towler, last heard of in Ossie, now 56yrs old. Had a sister called Elaine. Ken went to the Grammar School. Any information? His dad was Ken too.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-08-2011, 21:42   #2
I am Banned

Re: TOWLER Family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dobson View Post
I am searching for Ken Towler, last heard of in Ossie, now 56yrs old. Had a sister called Elaine. Ken went to the Grammar School. Any information? His dad was Ken too.
A Ken Towler served at Accy Fire Station, his father was Alf Towler, he also served in the Accy Fire Brigade. Ken also had a brother Gordon, he served about 12 months as well.
Ken Towler did live in Ossy for a time, he died some years ago, his wife Florence is still alive, maybe they had a son called Ken.
Retlaw.

Last edited by Retlaw; 10-08-2011 at 21:44. Reason: Spelling
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 23:36   #3
Senior Member+

Yes, it's the son I am after. How to contact Florence?
Old 11-08-2011, 11:59   #4
I am Banned

Quote:
Yes, it's the son I am after. How to contact Florence?
Just tried ringing Florence, but its coming up number not recognised, have'nt seen Florence in the past 3 years, will have to contact some one in america to see whats happened.
Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2011, 14:08   #5

I think Gordon's widow Betty lives in Coopers Close off Peel St, Ossie.
They had a son Stephen Kelvyn & a daughter Lisa Jane?

There are no marriage or death records showing for Kenneth I Towler & Elaine A Towler, children of Ken & Flo.
accybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 17:50   #6

Hi Bob have just joined and have seen your historic request for my cousin Ken Towler Jnr. Did you get hold of him in the end as I have an address for him. Regards
Big Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 18:37   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accybill View Post
I think Gordon's widow Betty lives in Coopers Close off Peel St, Ossie.
They had a son Stephen Kelvyn & a daughter Lisa Jane?

There are no marriage or death records showing for Kenneth I Towler & Elaine A Towler, children of Ken & Flo.
Have just seen this Stephen K, died many years ago, i worked with him for oer 20yrs, in fact used to go down the rovers with him.
Old 05-11-2015, 19:14   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
Hi Bob have just joined and have seen your historic request for my cousin Ken Towler Jnr. Did you get hold of him in the end as I have an address for him. Regards
Ni I didn't, Big Joe I would appreciate a word from you - I will send you a PM (Private message) so that you can send me one back. I think it great that you are helping someone on your very first posting.
Old 07-01-2018, 19:37   #9

Quote:
Hi I know Ken lived on same street as a kid

Suggest you fbook him
johnenglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 20:25   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnenglish View Post
Hi I know Ken lived on same street as a kid

Suggest you fbook him
Will do - this came as a surprise after two years.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..