Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2012, 14:45   #1
Junior Member+

2003 DTR 125 Super Moto

Selling my Black 2003 plate DTR this bike has had near full rebuild with all new parts just had 12 months MOT put on it with receipts for all work which came to £250 for all swing arm bushes wheel bearings and a huge list of other work so as you can imagin the bike rides like a dream.

it is very fast picks front end up in first 3 gears but has by no means been ragged about i have used it to travel to and from work for around 3 months but now have a car. i will list what the bike has had.

new Polisport headlight
new YZ front mud guard
fork seals of a DTX
new Super Moto wheels (£300)
new seat cover in black
Hpires rear fender with tail tidy
smalley licence plate with yamaha branding
Billet gear selector
Renthal Handle Bars
DTR grips
New clutch lever and cable
Fully De restricted
Dep rear Exhaust
Silver exhaust guard
New chain and both sprockets
new clear indicators
and i have a jack up kit to go with this bike but have not yet fitted it as it was correct height for me but can go with the bike.

the only thing this bike needs to look brand new is the tank to be sprayed as it has some stone chips from the previous owner i have not yet got round to spraying it.

any questions feel free to ring or text me on 07818576118

viewings more than welcome has to been seen to be appreciated

although a test ride will not be granted unless the full amount is in my hand seen to many stories of idiots joy riding test bikes.

this isnt your average 125 you see kids scrambeling about out yes you can ride this at 17 with a cbt and insurance is very cheap. but this is a very high strung machine and will catch out novice riders it wheelies very easily and goes off the clock at 80MPH

i will get round to uploading some pictures but would prefer if you came to look

Thanks in Advance Simon 07818576118

looking for offers around £1450

cost of this bike has been around £2200

Insurance for me at age 21 without car licence is £211 fully comp

£10 fuel got me to blackburn and back everyday for a week
chimejczuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-09-2012, 10:36   #2
God Member

Re: 2003 DTR 125 Super Moto

If it's DE-restricted as you say then you can't ride it @17 with a CBT. Your insurance would be invalid and you would be in serious trouble with plod if you were found out.

And there is no way a 125 will wheelie off the throttle in 3 Rd. How do I know? I have 2 1000cc bikes in my garage and have been riding for over 20 years including some very highly tuned racing 2 strokes.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 15:03   #3
Junior Member+

Honestly u spoke out to try make me look an idiot you have 2 1000cc bikes that dony lift up in third wot you running them on chip fat . And correct it isnt legal to ride a derestricted bike on a cbt can u tell me how many people have been done by the police for it in last 12 month in northwest 0 . So instead of wasting your time trying to make me look stupid when im trying to make an honest sale of a machibe yhat has been very well looked after and is very fast well sorry but u must live a sheltered life
Old 09-09-2012, 20:49   #4
God Member

I didn't make you look an idiot, your stupid claims and irresponsible statements of legality did that for you.

I also never mentioned what my bikes would our wouldn't do, you clearly are trying to judge me by your own low standards.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:07   #5
Junior Member+

you sir are an attempt
Old 10-09-2012, 08:18   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimejczuk View Post
you sir are an attempt
That's a very odd sentence, starting in lower case and ending without a full stop.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..