Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/)
-   -   Wanted: Everything for a house move (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f68/wanted-everything-for-a-house-move-55771.html)

slinky 22-11-2010 12:57

Wanted: Everything for a house move

HI guys an gals, got a big favour to ask all you lovely people...

A friend of mine has recently moved into their own house after a relationship break down and pretty much needs everything from scratch.. Funds not being the greatest at the moment, they are having to rely heavily on the generosity of people.
If by any chance you or someone you know of is getting rid/ throwing anything out ( anything at all ) please PLEASE could you PM me. We can collect things for our friend.

Thankyou in advance... X

( Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place.. feel free to move it to the correct section if need be ) :o

emzy 22-11-2010 13:04

re: Wanted: Everything for a house move

I have a small ish TV, no remote (think it may be 22" or something like that but really not sure, old style)

Not much but they are welcome to it if they want it, could get a universal remote or something for it

slinky 22-11-2010 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 863456)
I have a small ish TV, no remote (think it may be 22" or something like that but really not sure, old style)

Not much but they are welcome to it if they want it, could get a universal remote or something for it

Thats fab hun.. really, everything is welcome, could you possibly PM me your address and tme to collect X you're a star :D

emzy 22-11-2010 13:21

PM sent x

Neil 22-11-2010 15:20

Re: Wanted: Everything for a house move

This is a typical slinky thread asking for something and not saying what she wants :D

I hope the good people of AccyWeb help you out, I know they have done the same for others before

slinky 22-11-2010 15:58

I told ya Neil, I'm well out of Sync on here... I even PM'ed you in the wrong place LOL

Cheers for the help...

And thank you to the guys who have already offered their things... It really is very much appreciated... :)

slinky 23-11-2010 15:03

The generosity of some people really does make you realise that not all people are TWITS .... Thank you to everyone that has had the kindness to have a look around their house and donate things they never use.... we never know when WE to might have to rely on other peoples kindness!!

Thank you so much...:o

buttonsmum 23-11-2010 20:37

Hope the stuff off Ian's friend were ok. If there is anything else you need let me know and I will have a look around the house and see if we can help with anything.

slinky 25-11-2010 19:18

Thank you so much BM x
The stuff was more than good enough, very generous of Ians friend x
Please pass on my friends thanks to Ians friend :)
And thanks for the offer. Due to the generosity of so many people, myfriend is set up and
Doing well now. Thanks again x

cashman 25-11-2010 19:29

good well pleased, sorry couldn't be of help slinks.;)