Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-12-2011, 05:16   #1

Cool Brown canvas wardrobe & 3 shelf unit

Hi Guys,

As we are expecting our first child our spare room is to be turned into a nursery so we need to empty it out.

I have a BROWN canvas wardrobe set in USED condition not really used so much but two bars are missing from the top of the wardrobe inside (due to me a woman not assembling it tight enough) doesnt adffect the stance of the wardrobe. Probably could do with tightening up the screws a little. Nothing wrong with the shelving set.

Pictures below of the cream version, I paid £30 for the wardrobe & £28 for the shelving unit about 6 months ago.

Buy Argos Value Range Polycotton and Wood Single Wardrobe -Cream at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Canvas storage.

Buy Argos Value Range Polycotton and Wood 3 Shelf Unit - Cream at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Canvas storage.

Will sell both £20 and if my ask my hubby nicely he will probably deliver to the local area using his works van for £5. 07714441878

- Look in the mirror before you start to judge others -

Last edited by Lancashire Lassie; 21-12-2011 at 05:17. Reason: correcting price
Lancashire Lassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-12-2011, 04:55   #2

Re: Brown canvas wardrobe & 3 shelf unit

Still got these for sale...

Old 08-01-2012, 11:11   #3

Re: Brown canvas wardrobe & 3 shelf unit

These sold on the 28th to the lovely gentleman from burnley

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..