Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2010, 04:09   #16
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Pc wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthepony View Post
ok i hope this post will quieten everyone one down,.
i know this bloke /lad and yes he is well into computers and all things tech and yes he does need to know more about this stuff than he does, but he is a good lad and he is starting out with his girlfriend with thiere own place togeather,.
but what is worng with buying and selling to improve, someone did it with a paper clip on ebay and swap, swap, swap, swap, swap and swap for a 1 million pound mansion need i say more?
Yes you need to say more, to him, his attitude sucks.
Nothing wrong with him buying & selling on ebay that's what it's there for, he isn't interested in this site for anything else which is unfair on local traders who pay taxes they are members on here.

He only comes on to buy and sell and takes advantage of the fact that it doesn't cost anything to advertise.
Not really fair to the owner who shells out his own money every month to run the servers for the site is it?

He only comes on to buy and sell and takes advantage of the fact that it doesn't cost anything to advertise.
Not really fair to the owner who shells out his own money every month to run the servers for the site is it?

Please read rule 14 to him SLOWLY, then he might understand the site isn't for traders the buy sell & swap section is for ordinary people not businesses.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-01-2010, 06:26   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
think he was refering to you as a richard cranium
Well, why didn't he just say that then.......he might have been able to spell that
Old 04-01-2010, 09:33   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNX1 View Post
Well, why didn't he just say that then.......he might have been able to spell that

i very much doubt that ..

why doesnt he just get banned to save all this rigmarole

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER View Post
i very much doubt that ..

why doesnt he just get banned to save all this rigmarole
I seem to be the only one he has a problem with..........maybe it's a man .....sorry male thing
Old 04-01-2010, 12:34   #20
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is Roy actually bothered though?
If this chap is buying and selling from other members is he not giving a service?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:34   #21

I say leave the guy alone, at least he's putting some effort in to try to make something of himself.

He's not doing drugs and hitting elderly women on the heads you know (at least I get the impression he isn't).
archiveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:46   #22
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Is Roy actually bothered though?
If this chap is buying and selling from other members is he not giving a service?
I don't think you'd say that if you were on here self-employed running a second hand shop, you would be ranting about him and reporting him.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:51   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiveuk View Post
I say leave the guy alone, at least he's putting some effort in to try to make something of himself.

He's not doing drugs and hitting elderly women on the heads you know (at least I get the impression he isn't).
Don't think you'd be too happy if you were the one getting pm's and being cursed at either
Old 27-12-2018, 01:10   #24

lol this is funny
02hudsond is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..