Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2013, 23:01   #1

Selling my 1988 Renault Camper.£700

I am very sad writing this!

She's a two-sleeper, petrol engine, modified camper.

I am selling her because I have no plans to use her this year or next, and she needs some work doing which I'm not sure I want to do given I won't be getting use, she may as well go to somebody who will use her.

Two seater, sleeps 2, has a kitchen (fridge, cooker, oven, hand wash basin), a changing area (as in, a bit at the back where you can pull a curtain around yourself to get changed), I found her to have ample storage space (for bedding , food etc.
I sleep really well in this van. The bed is a sofa which pulls out to make a bed.

Mains hookup (two batteries).

Now she needs some work doing to mean she can be taken on long journeys and I just can't foresee me getting to use her in the near future which is a shame, so I feel she should go to somebody she's more suited to, who can be bothered to get her up and running properly again. She still has plenty life left in her with the right treatment.

She doesn't have a toilet-however I bought a temporary one for her before which worked fine, although it wasn't used much as our campsite had showers/toilets etc!

Work that needs doing;

-two new radiator hoses
-A new exhaust back box
-POSSIBLY a new head gasket, I have been told different things by different garages.

MOT not due until November.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you!

Jennifer

Old 14-07-2013, 10:35   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Selling my 1988 Renault Camper.£700

is the van still for sale
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2013, 23:43   #3

Re: Selling my 1988 Renault Camper.£700

Hi Magpie yes it is, I will pm you some contact details if you want to come take a look .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..