Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-08-2011, 09:14   #1

Wanted: Booster Seat

Hi,
I'm looking for a car booster seat for a 2 years+ child.
Must be in good condition.
A removable cover would be handy.
Thanks
JB

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-08-2011, 09:35   #2
Senior Member+

re: Wanted: Booster Seat

have you looked on kiddicare? they have some bargains you need a high back booster or a proper car seat for a 2 year old, not a booster seat, a 2 year old is too small to use the seat belt. booster seats are for 4+ i think?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 21:35   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Wanted: Booster Seat

Emamum is right you do need a high back booster with a harness as a 2 year old isnt of weight or tall enough to go with a normal seatbelt you can get them quite cheap i know at babies are us where i work you can get a high back booster with harness for less than £50 that will last till the child doesnt need a booster anymore x
Old 18-08-2011, 15:02   #4

Thank you both for that info, I shall look into the high back chairs.

Jelly Baby
Old 18-08-2011, 15:24   #5
Senior Member+

my 2 year old is in a britax evolva 123 which is really good and should last her till she doesnt need a seat anymore, britax is a really good make and do better safety testing than other makes, they are pricey but worth it imo, btw, if you are on facebook and like kiddicare theres a discount code for a few quid off

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2011, 08:55   #6

Hi there are a few selling pages if you are on facebook people selling them second hand if that is suitable for you, if you type in accrington, haslingden or hyndburn they all pop up on a search
Old 20-08-2011, 10:04   #7

just got a leaflet through for asda baby & toddler event, they are for sale @ £25 fo a birth to 6yrs one. happy to help!
Old 22-08-2011, 11:33   #8

Thank you all for your info. I shall look into it.

Jelly Baby

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..