Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2003, 16:49   #1
I am Banned

Post Wanted Pinball Machine

Got some room.. came up with the stupid dea of buyig a pinball machine.. the biggest suprise being the Julie didn't object

So anyone know here I can get a cheap second hand pinball machine.... Not E-bay

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-11-2003, 22:12   #2
Roy
Administrator

Post Re: Wanted Pinball Machine

hehe - can't believe julie didn't object!!! anyway - my fatha used to repair/service these machines and he has a few contacts - i will ask him about them!  hehe I used to have an old pink panther fruit machine in the front room, it didn't go down well with the misses though, can't believe your gonna get away with it!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 22:40   #3
I am Banned

hehe Having kids helps... the kids will love it says I  ;D
Old 07-11-2003, 22:58   #4
Caz
God Member

Giving me ideas now. Where could I put one.............

Had a slot machine many moons ago, took 2ps. The idea was it would make a good savole as well, but it didn't work out that way. Just kept taking the money out and putting it back in.  

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 23:00   #5
Roy
Administrator

;D ;D good move - may i recommend star trek, the  next generation original by williams i think about 1992 - an absolute classic, great to play.. i don't blame you for avoiding ebay, for this kind of thing it's an absolute no-no.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 01:29   #6
I am Banned

Any old machine will do.. looking for cheap and nasty... have a wide hallway.. currently has (small kids) bar football table in it and was gonna buy a kids electronic pinball machine ...but thought hey!  what about the real thing
Old 08-11-2003, 12:13   #7
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

[smiley=clown.gif] [smiley=clown.gif]Hi, one place you could start looking is a company called pinball heaven, they have been in business for a number of years & have always been reliable.  They sell second hand machines both to the trade & also to the public. All the machines I have seen from them were rebuilt to a very high standard but this is reflected in the cost (£1k+). If however you were to buy a machine that needed refurbishing they do have a spares department & you can buy almost anything for almost any type of pintable!
you can find them on www.pinballheaven.co.uk they also have links to other associated topics.
    Let me know how you get on & if I can help any further then I will. [smiley=clown.gif] [smiley=clown.gif]
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..