Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Best Job In The World (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/best-job-in-the-world-30143.html)

crazyD 20-04-2007 20:06

Best Job In The World

Just like to know peoples views on what makes a good job. Is it the people you work with ? or is the amount of money you get paid ? or even is it just because you love what do for a living.

Also what wouldnt you do for a job no matter how muchyou got paid, who you worked with etc.

Margaret Pilkington 20-04-2007 20:27

Re: Best Job In The World

I think you have to do a job because you love it...obviously though, you need to get paid because you can't pay the gas bill with love.

slinky 20-04-2007 20:29

I would settle for Will Mellor personal body washer :D:D and I would do it for the minimum wage (( If he threw in some perks)) :rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 20-04-2007 20:30

Slinky......those pork scratchings have done you no good at all :D

Margaret Pilkington 20-04-2007 20:31

Who is Will Mellor anyway????

cashman 20-04-2007 20:35

when i was young i went where the money was, as i grew older i realised that although money is very handy, i needed to be happy in my work, so the best job in the world to me is one (whatever) that gives you satisfaction and the wedge aint bad either.;)

slinky 20-04-2007 20:37

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 413206)
Who is Will Mellor anyway????

LOL I know...they have gone straight to my head :D:D

He is off Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps OR Holby receptionist some time ago.........HMMMMMMMM LOVELY :D:D

This is his body Margaret!! you know (( the one I want to wash)) :D

Margaret Pilkington 20-04-2007 20:46

Oh......I can see why you want to wash him all over, but me.....well, i'd rather have a cuppa....I'm past all that soaping and sudsing....if you know what I mean.......:D

slinky 20-04-2007 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 413223)
Oh......I can see why you want to wash him all over, but me.....well, i'd rather have a cuppa....I'm past all that soaping and sudsing....if you know what I mean.......:D

If he ever comes knocking on my door for a good old RUB down.....I'll let you know how it went Margaret :D:D That will be a good read over your cuppa :D

crazyD 20-04-2007 20:52

it sounds like you have thought about this for some time slinky.....

intrigued am i would you stop at william or is there anyone else that you may be tempted in rubbing down.

And would the wage packet be the only ting you would be thinking about.

slinky 20-04-2007 20:54

OK OK if Bono fancied a wash I suppose I would have to......I mean it would be rude not to....wouldn't it??

crazyD 20-04-2007 20:56

Well id have to take your word for that one slinky.

I think I prefer him in a different way seeing him naked for a rub down doesnt float my boat.

ANNE 20-04-2007 21:51

Oooo he wouldn't have to pay me Slink's I will wash his bod for free.