Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   More demands from Islam (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/more-demands-from-islam-37643.html)

cherokee 09-03-2008 22:31

More demands from Islam

Now I know I will prob get some stick for this but this guy actually talks a lot of sense .

What do you think?

YouTube - More demands from Islam

cashman 09-03-2008 22:40

Re: More demands from Islam

peace mel:mosher:;)

Rosencrantz 09-03-2008 22:52

I don't feel guilty whatsoever for agreeing with him. Religion has a purpose but cultural invasion, hate, blood and anger aren't among them. Islam has the power to make women miserable at the hands of men, has the power to persuade people that thinking and believing the same thing is good, has the power to make a person blow up innocent people (not that that's exclusive to Islam, in all fairness), and I think it's disgusting. Please, if there is a rational Muslim out there contact me and tell me why I'm wrong, because there's far too many of your religion that day after day simply prove me right.

Doug 09-03-2008 23:11

I don't fancy is chances if he goes to the Middle East. It's his opinion and I firmly believe he as the right to express it as I have the right to listen to it and that’s the difference, we are free to do it. Freedom, enjoy it, it might not last forever……

jambutty 10-03-2008 08:56

You won’t get any stick from me cherokee.

Just thanks for your post.

I also listened to the other monologues by that guy and I can only agree with him - totally.

I like his straight talking and no mincing of his words.

panther 10-03-2008 09:05

Totally agree with the guy!
at last someone talking sense....was begining to wonder if it was just me:rolleyes:

peace!!!!:D:D

jaysay 10-03-2008 09:16

Whats there to disagree with just a guy exercising his right to free speech in his own county, free speech which if some people had their way would be non existant

cashman 10-03-2008 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 543495)
Whats there to disagree with just a guy exercising his right to free speech in his own county, free speech which if some people had their way would be non existant

remember a guy approx 20yrs using free speech, he had to go into hiding, summat about a fatwa.:rolleyes:

jaysay 10-03-2008 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 543500)
remember a guy approx 20yrs using free speech, he had to go into hiding, summat about a fatwa.:rolleyes:

Don't swear at me cashy:D I don't like being called a fatass:p

WalkOnBRFC 10-03-2008 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 543543)

I don't think that was what he was calling you :D

cashman 10-03-2008 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 543543)

now jaysay, you didn't write a book! (i think):D;)

Loz 10-03-2008 11:43

It is nice to listen to somebody talking complete and utter sense!
I agree with him totally,thanks for the post Cherokee,i'm off to listen to more.

mani 10-03-2008 16:35

pat condell is ok comedian for an athiest. he gets alot of his material from other sources and doesnt originate much stuff. there's better social observing people out there - there's a really good christian one who does soemthign similar and i cant remmeber his name i'll post his stuff when i find it.

jaysay 10-03-2008 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 543563)
now jaysay, you didn't write a book! (i think):D;)

How do you know cashy I used to have a beard and hide away for months at a time, the one thing that gives me away is that I'm skint:D

WillowTheWhisp 10-03-2008 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by mani (Post 543724)
there's a really good christian one who does soemthign similar and i cant remmeber his name i'll post his stuff when i find it.

Look forward to that Mani. I hope you're better than I am at finding things because I can never remember what they are called or where I saw them!