Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   word of warning (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/word-of-warning-41380.html)

mrskitty 27-07-2008 08:08

word of warning

Washing thieves about :rolleyes::(
Forgot to bring my dry washing in last night as i was very busy (as you are on a Saturday night;)) and some lil toe rags nicked half the things that were out-personally im surprised as is really wasn't owt worth nicking (whilst i was pegging all the towels out i was thinking how much we needed new ones) and Corkers stuff all went....well proves he has better stuff than Jack and myself.
So just a warning.

emzy 27-07-2008 08:56

Re: word of warning

I left mine out and no-ones touched it luckily (forgot to fetch it in before i went out) but saying that theres only a pair of curtains, throw and scatter cushion covers out lol

jaysay 27-07-2008 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 611546)
Washing thieves about :rolleyes::(
Forgot to bring my dry washing in last night as i was very busy (as you are on a Saturday night;)) and some lil toe rags nicked half the things that were out-personally im surprised as is really wasn't owt worth nicking (whilst i was pegging all the towels out i was thinking how much we needed new ones) and Corkers stuff all went....well proves he has better stuff than Jack and myself.
So just a warning.

There are some very, very sad people in this world misskitty:mad:

mrskitty 27-07-2008 16:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by emzy (Post 611554)
I left mine out and no-ones touched it luckily (forgot to fetch it in before i went out) but saying that theres only a pair of curtains, throw and scatter cushion covers out lol

Il be round later to get them ;)

Roblaw89 27-07-2008 16:48

:( people are always taking things now a days. kinda sucks :D thank god my garden isn't one that can be easily accessed :P i dont think people would spend that much time walking through for my washing etc. Just inst worth it :D

emamum 27-07-2008 16:50

is it a knicker nicker?

emzy 27-07-2008 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 611656)
Il be round later to get them ;)

Too late, am on load 3 since then lol its just mine and boys stuff out

happyone 28-07-2008 08:10

maybe they just took it to iron it for you

WillowTheWhisp 28-07-2008 11:18

Grr how annoying. Could work out expensive too if they nick a load of decent stuff.

magpie 28-07-2008 16:12

sorry to hear you had your stuff knicked... ( lets hope they iron it and bring it bag )

toe rags ...........

mrskitty 28-07-2008 16:20

Well it seems they have a thing about Tony's shirts....he has a lot of nice shirts that he wears for work and i have been through them all n it seems they have nicked some beforehand (sometimes il do a washload of just shirts) and i havent realised because they havent left anything behind (i do that much blinking washing i cant keep track), but he kept saying to me 'wheres this-shirt n wheres that shirt'? n i was just saying they have to be somewhere-your just not looking hard enough.......well turns out they are 'somewhere', is on someone elses back.
He had a few Peter Werth and Ted Baker shirts-they have gone as well as some Brand named ones from London and a few from Asda......oh dear.