Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

Margaret Pilkington 07-07-2013 15:09

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Ah...that makes sense.
Apart from the fact that Qatada is actually reportes as having said, that if the treaty were ratified(which it has been) he would take his family to live in Jordan.

Is that the bit of the human Rights act that he has been relying on....a right to a family life?

Eric 08-07-2013 01:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1063070)
Exactly, seems well thought out and weighted heavily against women, they just can't win whatever they do. I thought men and women are supposed to be as 'equal as the teeth on a comb' in Islam? Seems some are more equal than others.

Like a lot of folks I've been watching the coverage of what's happening in Egypt ... all the footage of Morsi (or is it Mursi ... or who gives a flying you know what) supporters shows crowds of men ... the sisters don't seem to have much of a presence in the Brotherhood. But I do see positives in what is happening in Egypt, Turkey, and Iran. I think, though, that Afghanistan is a write off. As is much of Pakistan.

jaysay 08-07-2013 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 1065751)
I've just seen this on Yahoo
Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/iL...sky_174244.gif
It is understood Jordanian authorities allowed Qatada's family to greet hi on his arrival in Amman.

I think the BBC refers to his family here and Sky are referrring to his family in Jordan.

He certainly walked the tarmac alone when he was going to his departure, I had a tear in my eye watching him leave:rolleyes:

jaysay 08-07-2013 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1065799)
Like a lot of folks I've been watching the coverage of what's happening in Egypt ... all the footage of Morsi (or is it Mursi ... or who gives a flying you know what) supporters shows crowds of men ... the sisters don't seem to have much of a presence in the Brotherhood. But I do see positives in what is happening in Egypt, Turkey, and Iran. I think, though, that Afghanistan is a write off. As is much of Pakistan.

They maybe failures Eric because most of um are over here anyway;)

davebtelford 26-06-2014 17:42

A government source said "Abu Qatada will not be allowed back into Britain." WANNA BET?

The mere fact that they felt it necessary to say that casts doubt in my mind!

Accyexplorer 26-06-2014 19:12

Isn't he innocent? :confused:
Abu Qatada was found not guilty of a terror plot.
BBC News - Abu Qatada found not guilty by Jordan court of terror plot

DaveinGermany 29-06-2014 11:39

Not good the thought that just one loathsome parasite may soil our shores again, there's also the creature Bakri whose family are mewling! :mad:

Islamist leader seeks return to UK, after being banned in wake of 7/7 praise - UK - News - The Independent

westendlass 29-06-2014 12:20

Apparently, Bakri can't claim asylum in this country because he would have to be here to get it and as he's in Lebanon its tough titty.

DaveinGermany 29-06-2014 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by westendlass (Post 1109408)
Apparently, Bakri can't claim asylum in this country because he would have to be here to get it and as he's in Lebanon its tough titty.

Normally I'd agree with the sentiments,but for some reason I don't think that is going to be any sort of hindrance mainly due to that old chezzy "Ummin rights" & the cesspool morass of ECHR unfortunately.

Still, let's wait & see shall we, as on Friday the Boy blunder DC was shown his arse by the stooges of the €-zone, just maybe he found his testis after them being so long hidden under his cheeks, who knows?

Margaret Pilkington 29-06-2014 13:13

Let us hope this man never gets back in the UK.
He says he is being tortured......the poor lamb, it was what he wanted for our boys.....for them to be tortured, maimed killed...and those who were not killed to have a life that meant they often wish they had been.
Karma! What goes around comes around...and as for his family...well, of course they aren't going to say that this man was inciting racial hatred, was radicalising young muslim men.
Of course they are going to bleat to try and get him back here. I hope they NEVER succeed.

westendlass 29-06-2014 13:33

I wouldn't give Bakris family the air time. His daughter was interviewed on tv wearing the full shebang - only her eyes were visible. They look like a fully integrated, British family don't they. If they want to be with daddy then they can sod off to Lebanon, I'm sure the government could find enough money for a few one-way tickets.

walkinman221 30-06-2014 07:23

We should have a whip round ,i'm sure we would soon raise enough cash. He should never be allowed to soil our shores again, and his hateful bloodsucking offspring should not get another penny from this country but i fear as ever the namby pamby do gooders may win the day, the do good brigade should be told if he comes back he has to live with you see if they are that keen to have him back then:mad::mad:

westendlass 30-06-2014 08:17

It's the namby pamby do gooders that are damaging our country so much. Why should people like Bakri be afforded human rights when they go round spouting their bile, wishing to deny others their human rights. They don't have an iota of humanity in their bones. He bit the hand that fed him so the food was withdrawn, he's in the position that he's in by his own actions and his family have no right to winge on tv.