Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

jaysay 15-12-2012 15:43

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucysgirl (Post 1031713)
I hope we submit our invoice for keeping him safe.

As per BBC website 29 March 2011:

The average cost of keeping someone in prison is £47,000 a year Sources: HM Prison Service, National Audit Office and Ministry of Justice

Plus the costs of policing for several years to make sure he stayed safe,
which included closing one road so that he could hold prayers outside a mosque. If there's any money left over from his claim - we should invoice him for any benefits he's had.

Ya so think we should call it quits then Lucy, unless he's going to pay some back to the country he hates so much:mad:

Wynonie Harris 16-12-2012 16:16

Half a million quid for his legal bill paid for us by US.

Half a million legal aid bill for Qatada battle - Telegraph

...and STILL politicians from both sides sit on their hands. :rolleyes:

Gordon Booth 16-12-2012 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1032520)

Wynonie, I've got to remind you Bin Ladens right hand man has Human Rights.
OK, maybe they're better than your Human Rights or mine but we must set an example to the rest of the world, even if they laugh at us!
And don't worry about the cost, after all the only money we have is borrowed anyway. We get a good rate of interest and we'll never be able to afford to pay it back so what's the problem?

DaveinGermany 16-12-2012 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1032527)
so what's the problem?

The creature is still breathing. :mad:

jaysay 16-12-2012 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1032529)
The creature is still breathing. :mad:

Send him an SAS present delivered at a mile a second, that should do the trick, after all, he is in the states and we all know what gun nuts they have over there, sorted;)

Eric 16-12-2012 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1032520)

Nice of the yanks to pony up, eh;)

Margaret Pilkington 16-12-2012 19:26

Abu Hamza is in the US John...we still have the pleasure(!) of the company of Abu Qatada.........he is supposed to be bound for Jordan...someday

jaysay 17-12-2012 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1032555)
Abu Hamza is in the US John...we still have the pleasure(!) of the company of Abu Qatada.........he is supposed to be bound for Jordan...someday

Exactly, Margaret, but a missile to the head would be final, no more legal bills no nothing, although we could send a sympathy card if it helps:rolleyes:

cashman 23-04-2013 14:50

Seems this piece of crap has defeated another attempt today to deport him.:mad: I can also remember the other piece of crap our useless Teresa May, saying about 12-18 months ago, she would soon have him on a plane outa here.:mad: She is now blaming her incompetence on the E.U. Human Rights fer moving the goalposts.:rolleyes: Would that be the same E.U. all major parties want to remain in?:rolleyes:

entwisi 23-04-2013 14:58

surely our Liz has the right to say " off with his head" or " get that piece of trash out my country".

personally I'd just special forces him out to Jordan in secret and we deny all knowledge of what happened to him....

accyman 23-04-2013 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1032550)
Nice of the yanks to pony up, eh;)

maybe they will refund us teh cost of fighting their illigal war in iraq as well.That would get us out of a lot of debt its what helped put us in it so bad in the first place.

infact i would appreciate it if teh usa would refund me my fuel expenses because their stupid war doubled the price of fuel over night

mind you they cant afford 50p for teh meter to electrecute a terrorist these days so theres no hope really :(

unless they sell teh rest of america to the chineese lol

jaysay 23-04-2013 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi (Post 1055059)
surely our Liz has the right to say " off with his head" or " get that piece of trash out my country".

personally I'd just special forces him out to Jordan in secret and we deny all knowledge of what happened to him....

I bet that has been mused more than once Ian, that or a metal object travelling, around a mile in 10 seconds, right between the eyes would suffice just as well.:rolleyes:

cashman 23-04-2013 17:58

So why was this piece of crap not put straight on a plane in 2009,when a british court ruled it was ok.?:mad:

Eric 23-04-2013 18:23

Was reading an article on the case in one of your papers ... Guardian, I think ... and came across this gem: "The judges said the fact that he was considered a dangerous terrorist was irrelevant to their decision.":confused::confused::confused:

Retlaw 23-04-2013 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1055081)
I bet that has been mused more than once Ian, that or a metal object travelling, around a mile in 10 seconds, right between the eyes would suffice just as well.:rolleyes:

Thats a bit slow John, it only takes a 7.62 mm 150 grain bullet 2.6 secs to travel 1000 yards. What we need is Charles Bronson as the Mechanic.