Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

cashman 23-04-2013 18:31

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1055095)
So why was this piece of crap not put straight on a plane in 2009,when a british court ruled it was ok.?:mad:

That by the way was when Labour was in Power, Yeh know who i mean? Those knobs that are now slagging Teresa off fer cocking up.:rolleyes: The fact that all of em are useless gets, goes well beyond some people.:rolleyes:

Eric 23-04-2013 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1055066)
maybe they will refund us teh cost of fighting their illigal war in iraq as well.That would get us out of a lot of debt its what helped put us in it so bad in the first place.

infact i would appreciate it if teh usa would refund me my fuel expenses because their stupid war doubled the price of fuel over night

mind you they cant afford 50p for teh meter to electrecute a terrorist these days so theres no hope really :(

unless they sell teh rest of america to the chineese lol

It wasn't the fault of the Americans that you guys were fighting in Iraq. You volunteered. Other countries, friends and allies of the US, realized that this was a bs war and didn't join in. I'm fortunate enough to live in one of those countries.

accyman 23-04-2013 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1055108)
It wasn't the fault of the Americans that you guys were fighting in Iraq. You volunteered. Other countries, friends and allies of the US, realized that this was a bs war and didn't join in. I'm fortunate enough to live in one of those countries.

fair point but america controls the oil and we get sod all so in effect high prices are americas fault so surely im still due a refund :D

america said jump to war and blair asked how high.

our country believed it was above board because both america and our own prime minister lied through their teeth

i suppose in hind sight when teh rest of teh world is telling america to bog off we should have been asking what our leader wasnt telling us

accyman 23-04-2013 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1055106)
That by the way was when Labour was in Power, Yeh know who i mean? Those knobs that are now slagging Teresa off fer cocking up.:rolleyes: The fact that all of em are useless gets, goes well beyond some people.:rolleyes:

if tony blair started deporting war criminals how would his wife have made a living;)

cashman 23-04-2013 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1055142)
if tony blair started deporting war criminals how would his wife have made a living;)

Fair Point.;)

jaysay 24-04-2013 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1055104)
Was reading an article on the case in one of your papers ... Guardian, I think ... and came across this gem: "The judges said the fact that he was considered a dangerous terrorist was irrelevant to their decision.":confused::confused::confused:

They live in their own little dream world Eric, its time the law books, most of which were with regards to centuries ago, were scraped and rewritten to suit modern day living. If this screw up of a judge thinks that he should order that he's detained in a maximum security jail, until he wants to leave this country and finds somebody who will take him besides Jordon

jaysay 24-04-2013 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1055142)

That's why Blair said signing up to the European Human Rights Act was the finest thing he's done in politics, well it will keep him in the champagne life style he's come used to.:rolleyes:

Less 24-04-2013 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1055108)

Hey up, can hardly blame our prime minister of the time for not seeing the long term view and it's consequences.

You can't see much with your head stuck up a U.S. Presidents arse!

Margaret Pilkington 24-04-2013 10:44

so.....that's why he always looked a bit tanned.:)

westendlass 24-04-2013 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1055214)
so.....that's why he always looked a bit tanned.:)

And his decisions stank !

Eric 24-04-2013 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1055203)
Hey up, can hardly blame our prime minister of the time for not seeing the long term view and it's consequences.

You can't see much with your head stuck up a U.S. Presidents arse!

The only difference between a brown noser and a shlthead is depth perception:D

accyman 24-04-2013 14:34

a journalist asks milliband how far things had to open to give graham jones his tan :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K1mlXohAeA...98_634x617.jpg

DaveinGermany 24-04-2013 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1055229)
a journalist asks milliband how far things had to open to give graham jones his tan :)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K1mlXohAeA...98_634x617.jpg

He's even got the pucker too! :rolleyes:

jaysay 24-04-2013 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1055231)
He's even got the pucker too! :rolleyes:

I wish he'd spit it out:rolleyes:

GEaston 25-04-2013 03:05

All credit to the government for their relentless pursuit of any avenue that can get this joker out of the UK. He's not British, and has no right to be. To my mind you lose your rights as a citizen when you act against citizens (it wasnt a christmas present he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

So the court route failed, next step change the law by signing a mutual extradition treaty. If that fails, temporarily suspend the human rights act while you jet him to the fate he deserves.

While I know most here are labour supporters, I think we can at least agree that on this issue the govt is absolutely correct to get him removed no matter what.