Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Abu Qatada to be deported (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/abu-qatada-to-be-deported-45674.html)

Wynonie Harris 25-04-2013 07:20

Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEaston (Post 1055322)
he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

Are you sure you've got the right bloke here? ;)

jaysay 25-04-2013 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1055335)
Are you sure you've got the right bloke here? ;)

Hookies (Abu Hamza) is in America now ain't he, better in America where he WILL get just what he deserves, maybe America can take his mate Qatada as well:rolleyes:

Mog 25-04-2013 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEaston (Post 1055322)
All credit to the government for their relentless pursuit of any avenue that can get this joker out of the UK. He's not British, and has no right to be. To my mind you lose your rights as a citizen when you act against citizens (it wasnt a christmas present he was wrapping when the idiot blew his own hand off - hence the hook for a hand).

So the court route failed, next step change the law by signing a mutual extradition treaty. If that fails, temporarily suspend the human rights act while you jet him to the fate he deserves.

While I know most here are labour supporters, I think we can at least agree that on this issue the govt is absolutely correct to get him removed no matter what.

G. Do you honestly think that because we do not vote poxy Tory , then we are Labour supporters. You are like the Government that you support. Blind to anything else. Now back to ABU.
We cant get rid of Abu Qatada. I cant get my breath. ISLAM. What is happening in Britain now is similar to what their raping, murdering, child molesting, lying, selfish, fascist ‘prophet’ did at the beginning of this disgusting religion of hate. To gain followers, Muhammad wrote Surahs preaching the tolerance and acceptance of other people and religions.

When he acquired riches and power (through violence and lies) he then changed his tune. No longer was it the case of infidels or kafirs being tolerated, it was now an ultimatum of three options. (These are the three options Islam gives you).

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Submit as an inferior citizen (dhimmi) and pay the non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.
3. Be killed.

The EU is forcing everyone within its dictatorship to accept Islam.

Anyone who has actually researched Islam and the Quran will know that the goal of Islam is to bring the world into the house of Allah. That includes Britain, and, while living in taxpayer funded accomodation and spending your taxes on themselves, they scheme and plot against this nation.
In all of this I have not used a swear word once. One way or another, We must get rid of all these people before its too late. Trifle thee not as thy time is short.

Alan Varrechia 25-04-2013 10:11

This is part of the popes acceptance speech. I don't see much of a differance to be honest.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race."

jaysay 25-04-2013 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mog (Post 1055346)
G. Do you honestly think that because we do not vote poxy Tory , then we are Labour supporters. You are like the Government that you support. Blind to anything else. Now back to ABU.
We cant get rid of Abu Qatada. I cant get my breath. ISLAM. What is happening in Britain now is similar to what their raping, murdering, child molesting, lying, selfish, fascist ‘prophet’ did at the beginning of this disgusting religion of hate. To gain followers, Muhammad wrote Surahs preaching the tolerance and acceptance of other people and religions.

When he acquired riches and power (through violence and lies) he then changed his tune. No longer was it the case of infidels or kafirs being tolerated, it was now an ultimatum of three options. (These are the three options Islam gives you).

1. Convert to Islam.
2. Submit as an inferior citizen (dhimmi) and pay the non-Muslim tax, the Jizya.
3. Be killed.

The EU is forcing everyone within its dictatorship to accept Islam.

Anyone who has actually researched Islam and the Quran will know that the goal of Islam is to bring the world into the house of Allah. That includes Britain, and, while living in taxpayer funded accomodation and spending your taxes on themselves, they scheme and plot against this nation.
In all of this I have not used a swear word once. One way or another, We must get rid of all these people before its too late. Trifle thee not as thy time is short.

A very good informative post Mog

jaysay 25-04-2013 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 1055359)
This is part of the popes acceptance speech. I don't see much of a differance to be honest.

"I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race."

Didn't know you spoke latin so fluently Alan:D

GEaston 25-04-2013 11:02

Alan,

You are indeed correct, the pope had exactly that mantra 1000 years prior. Doesn't suit him today but so far as I can tell the Christians didn't have the convert option, it was just kill the infidel because "god wills it".

I see the world from a different perspective Mog. I grew up in Newcastle where there are pretty much no other races than white English. I lived in Bermuda where whites are a minority, and here in Asia where religion is either non-existent (china) or multi-faith as here in Singapore.

Here we have no issues with faith. The Chinese make up 60% of the population and the believe all sorts of strange stuff (hungry ghost day - burning money to pass it to your dead relatives) alters for offerings (always involving burning stuff) but no religion we'd recognise.

There are Muslims, but no radical ones. Anyone like qatada here would be immediately removed from society (execution or prison). He would not have rights here, which was my point about human rights don't apply when you commit crimes against society such as murder.

All the Muslims I know here are nice folk who keep themselves to themselves. They can't stand the radical bunch either as it gives the peaceful majority a bad name. I do think they have issues with interpretation of their holy book, but no different to the Christian book. I distinctly recall George Bush on TV said re Iraq "god told me to do it" which is terrifying as the president actually has power.

If it were up to me I'd ban religion outright, all of them. It is after all the greatest cause of war and death on the planet. Chinese do just fine without it.

GEaston 25-04-2013 11:05

Abu Qatada to be deported

Ah same beard, different bloke.

We can leave it to the Jordanians to provide him with a hook.

Less 25-04-2013 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEaston (Post 1055364)
If it were up to me I'd ban religion outright, all of them. It is after all the greatest cause of war and death on the planet. Chinese do just fine without it.

I do just fine without it, however I would not be so silly as to consider banning it, it's a mind thing, how do you prove someone is worshipping his tooth brush?
Do you consider all that have these mouth cleansing items are part of some bristly cult?
Do you torture them and threaten to remove their teeth so that they are no longer part of the perfect image.
Personally I have no problem with any form of religion so long as it causes no harm or infringes on anyone else's beliefs.
:D
Hung by my own petard! A big toothy grin smiley, I must worship my tooth brush.

Eric 25-04-2013 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Varrechia (Post 1055359)

True. There ain't much difference in the rhetoric; but the actions stemming from the rhetoric ... well, that's a whole different ball game. Ok, I agree that there is no shortage of xian nutbars (fortunately, most of them live in the good ol' U. S. of A, where they quite happily hang out in trailer parks, listen to country music, and bang their relatives). Also, there are Jewish extremists ... the bobble heads at the wailing wall come to mind. But apart from offing the odd doctor who provides women with a safe, legal medical procedure and blowing up the occasional Federal building, Christians tend not to cause all that much shlt world-wide. They aren't too much into blowing up trains, buses, and skyscrapers in other people's countries. And you don't see too many Jews hi-jacking planes or putting on explosive underwear before they go to the supermarket. If the muslims didn't believe that the middle east would be a better place if only they were allowed to destroy the State of Israel (and every man, woman, and child in it), there wouldn't be as many problems in that region.

But one can look at the lighter side of the whole deal:

Via terror plot suspect says Criminal Code 'not a holy book' - Canada - CBC News

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

And this moron is going to conduct his own defence:eek:

And then there is this bimbo, who believes it's ok to confront those she accuses of sexual assault, while wearing a bag over her head:confused:

Toronto court rules woman must remove niqab to testify - Toronto - CBC News

Admittedly, the guys are possibly guilty. But c'mon, this is a court of law, not a halloween party.:rolleyes:

DtheP47 25-04-2013 13:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1055380)
But one can look at the lighter side of the whole deal:

Via terror plot suspect says Criminal Code 'not a holy book' - Canada - CBC News

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

And this moron is going to conduct his own defence:eek:

And then there is this bimbo, who believes it's ok to confront those she accuses of sexual assault, while wearing a bag over her head:confused:

Toronto court rules woman must remove niqab to testify - Toronto - CBC News

Admittedly, the guys are possibly guilty. But c'mon, this is a court of law, not a halloween party.:rolleyes:

Well if you ever lose your job as Minister For Tourism over there Eric get back here, according to this weeks reports it's safe to come out from under the bed (Margaret n.b.) ;)

Fall in violent crime: Britain - land of law and order - Crime - UK - The Independent

Eric 25-04-2013 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1055387)
Well if you ever lose your job as Minister For Tourism over there Eric get back here, according to this weeks reports it's safe to come out from under the bed (Margaret n.b.) ;)

Fall in violent crime: Britain - land of law and order - Crime - UK - The Independent

Crime rates are falling over here too ... meanwhile, south of the border, and south of the border to the south of that, crime rates are going ballistic. But to listen to some folks on here, you would think that the good old land of Uk, with its lack of capital punishment and its luxury jails is a haven for criminals. I don't think I would make a good Minister of Tourism ... I'd feel more comfortable being Minister of Immigration, designing big signs saying "Eff off, We Are Full":alright: (in both official languages, of course;))

accyman 25-04-2013 13:57

a good plan would be to prevent these idiots like hamzad ever stepping foot into this country.Our immigration is so slack even suspected terrorists can come here

Neil 25-04-2013 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by entwisi (Post 1055059)
....personally I'd just special forces him out to Jordan in secret and we deny all knowledge of what happened to him....

That sounds like the best idea

accyman 25-04-2013 15:21

put a huge zip line from teh top of blackpool tower to jordan and stick his hook onto the wire and let gravity do its work..
ok ok i know it would require a much higher set off point it was merely for humour effect:)