Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Voting for Christian in Politics (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/voting-for-christian-in-politics-50092.html)

katex 02-11-2009 17:06

Re: Voting for Christian in Politics

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 759258)
Just wait until Kate realises who she's been sending her details to!
:hidewall:

Oh my goodness Less !! That's why not having much success .. must be expecting Virgin Mary's !!! :D

Benipete 02-11-2009 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 759636)
Oh my goodness Less !! That's why not having much success .. must be expecting Virgin Mary's !!! :D

Not many Marys in Clayton:theband:

jaysay 03-11-2009 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benipete (Post 759653)
Not many Marys in Clayton:theband:

Nor Virgins Beni,:D or so I'm told:rolleyes::)

Eric 04-11-2009 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 759933)
Nor Virgins Beni,:D or so I'm told:rolleyes::)

All the virgins are in Ossy .... the home of butt ugly women and men who suffer from terminal ED:mosher:

Gayle 04-11-2009 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 760519)
All the virgins are in Ossy .... the home of butt ugly women and men who suffer from terminal ED:mosher:

Excuse me - that's you right off my Christmas list!

Eric 04-11-2009 20:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle (Post 760560)
Excuse me - that's you right off my Christmas list!

Aw ... and all I wanted was the same as you got me last year, only in green this time;)

And all I was doing was standing up for Clayton (bottom end of course) in the face of a vicious slurr from Jaysay;):D:D:D

steeljack 05-11-2009 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 760583)
Aw ... and all I wanted was the same as you got me last year, only in green this time;)

And all I was doing was standing up for Clayton (bottom end of course) in the face of a vicious slurr from Jaysay;):D:D:D

Don't remember many virgins down the bottom end of Barnes st. happen its gone upscale over the years :confused: :confused:

Eric 05-11-2009 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 760640)
Don't remember many virgins down the bottom end of Barnes st. happen its gone upscale over the years :confused: :confused:

An upscale Lower Barnes St. .... the mind boggles:eek: Still, there is always the Forts Arms, right on the cusp.:mosher:

jaysay 05-11-2009 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 760583)

And all I was doing was standing up for Clayton (bottom end of course) in the face of a vicious slur from Jaysay;):D:D:D

Eric I was only passing comment on something I'd heard about Clayton, I have lots of friends in Clayton (bottom end):D:D:p

LYNX1 05-11-2009 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 756799)
i managed to read 4 lines of the 1st post before getting a overwhelming urge to tell the thread starter to shove their bible, religion and false god up their arse.

how far did everyone esle get ?

I read the first line..........then thought NOOOOOoooo anyother numpty, forget it but just going through the rest of the thread for the hell of it. :D:D

LYNX1 05-11-2009 18:22

Well........have now gone through the whole thread, must admit haven't laughed as much for a while....so if nothing else thanks for the laugh Alex......now take your rubbish elsewhere and leave us unrepentent souls alone :(

Eric 05-11-2009 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 760664)
Eric I was only passing comment on something I'd heard about Clayton, I have lots of friends in Clayton (bottom end):D:D:p

Rumour has it that there is a picture of you on the dart board in the Forts:eek:;):D

jaysay 06-11-2009 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 760802)
Rumour has it that there is a picture of you on the dart board in the Forts:eek:;):D

Is it still open Eric:D

jaysay 06-11-2009 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYNX1 (Post 760800)
Well........have now gone through the whole thread, must admit haven't laughed as much for a while....so if nothing else thanks for the laugh Alex......now take your rubbish elsewhere and leave us unrepentent souls alone :(

I think he's got the message LYNX since Less rumbled him, he ain't been on for a while, thank God:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 06-11-2009 17:22

How is this still in General Chat.:D:rolleyes: