Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   St.Geldorf and St. Bono buy weapons for terrorists (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/st-geldorf-and-st-bono-buy-weapons-for-terrorists-52078.html)

steeljack 03-03-2010 06:01

St.Geldorf and St. Bono buy weapons for terrorists

Should we be surprised , news sites are now reporting that some of the Billions of £s raised for 'humanitarian' causes by the sainted Irish humanitarians Geldof and Bono have been 'diverted' to the purchase of weapons for use in various civil wars across the continent .
Guess all the gulible folks who were suckered into buying into the "We Are The World" crap should be asking forgiveness (lighting candles) for being responsible for buying bullets to kill more folks than famine .

Wonder if messers Geldof and Bono will do the honourable thing and commit seppuku or just explain it away as supplying guns and arms is the usual Irish way of dealing with societys problems :D :D

Live 8 money raised for Africa 'goes to civil wars' // Current

spex357 03-03-2010 07:14

Re: St.Geldorf and St. Bono buy weapons for terrorists

I cant wait to hear Bonio's slant on the news

jaysay 03-03-2010 09:58

I to await with baited breath

BERNADETTE 03-03-2010 10:06

I did wonder when watching a documentary about the Taliban the other week where their weapons came from.

Benipete 03-03-2010 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 793818)
I did wonder when watching a documentary about the Taliban the other week where their weapons came from.

I think they are sponsored by TOYOTA judging by the number pick-up trucks they have!!:eek::D:D

MargaretR 03-03-2010 11:07

There are rumours on the net that Katrina donations were misappropriated into the personal accounts of two ex presidents:eek:

garinda 03-03-2010 11:20

I always felt uneasy of people that didn't know of the many permanently snow covered mountains in Africa, when singing about there being no snow on that continent at Christmas.

I hope Bob doesn't let Peaches have a gun.

accyman 03-03-2010 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 793854)
I always felt uneasy of people that didn't know of the many permanently snow covered mountains in Africa, when singing about there being no snow on that continent at Christmas.

i feel uneasy about somone who cant take a bath and somone who sings side by side on stage showing solidarity with scum like gerry adams

jaysay 03-03-2010 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 793854)

Why:rolleyes:

Tealeaf 03-03-2010 16:26

Lets hope that HM the Queen will now strip that scruffy, foul-mouthed Irish multi-millionaire of his knighthood.

MargaretR 03-03-2010 16:42

and let's strip that German bulti millionairess of the wealth and estates she has stolen from us

Tealeaf 03-03-2010 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 793960)
and let's strip that German bulti millionairess of the wealth and estates she has stolen from us

Oh dear. Where are the men in white coats with a straitjacket?

Barrie Yates 03-03-2010 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 793960)

Oh dear, how sad that we should deviate from the thread with such a statement.
I wonder how many members of Accyweb are pure descendents of Britons - who were probably French originally.
How many of us can say that there is no Angle, Saxon, Danish, Viking, French, Norman or German blood in our ancestry.
As for Bono and Geldof, well, I did not support them, and I do not, and have never given to charities for overseas aid.

MargaretR 03-03-2010 17:41

So we have some believers in the 'divine right of kings' posting here.
As a rebublican, I appreciate that it 'takes all sorts', but dont appreciate the notion of priviledge by birth or bloodline

Tealeaf 03-03-2010 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 793972)
So we have some believers in the 'divine right of kings' posting here.
As a rebublican, I appreciate that it 'takes all sorts', but dont appreciate the notion of priviledge by birth or bloodline

Being a republican is one thing....but being a supporter of terrorism is another and that is the only conclusion we can reach from your postings on this thread.