Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   racist or self defence ??? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/racist-or-self-defence-53121.html)

BLACKBURN RAVER 07-05-2010 21:49

racist or self defence ???

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: VIDEO: BNP 'bigot' Bob Bailey beats up Asian in street

i know i would have done the same given the circumstances wheter they be asian, chinese, white, african or any other race for that matter !!!

you cant go round spitting in somebodys face, simple as !!! :eek:

cashman 07-05-2010 22:05

Re: racist or self defence ???

No excuse fer spitting in someones face, seems funny though how this has been filmed, just from the time those thugs are saying How many of us are there.:rolleyes:

BLACKBURN RAVER 07-05-2010 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 813145)
No excuse fer spitting in someones face, seems funny though how this has been filmed, just from the time those thugs are saying How many of us are there.:rolleyes:

that EDIT button has alot to answer for cashy, although i initially thought it looked "a bit staged " :confused:

mani 08-05-2010 03:03

i saw this video about a week ago and was debating about it on another forum

whilst its dispicable what the asian lad does i do feel there is something missing

the video starts off with the bnp guy sayin how many is there of us?

surely no one wud say that without something being said before hand which isnt in the video.

asian guy spits gets his ass kicked.
bnp never got voted in.

Karma.

Mancie 08-05-2010 04:03

racist or self defence?.. looks like a bit of both to me.....these sort of vids are viewed by thousands and would be everyday stuff there were no BNP or asians involved (was that Bagpuss saying "calm down") :D

mattylad 08-05-2010 10:50

Does not look the slightest bit racist to me.

It seems obvious that just before the video starts the asians were giving them stick & he was only trying to say that there were more of his party than theirs (so it would be stupid to start anything), have you forgotten how many times he told them to be on their way? (or perhaps been watching a different video?).

He was tying to get them to go away & not cause trouble, however was not going to put up with crap off them, the aisin lad came barging into him & had to be pushed away, the asian lads were being abusive, the asian lads were the ones that came to him to start something, once the asian lad spat at him then that was provocation enough to defend himself.

It was not a case of him beating them up, more a case of them starting a fight & losing (big time) perhaps because as he said initially - there were more of his party than theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of the BNP members that are scumbags like nick griffin
but if I was in that situation that asian lad would have been going home with a bloody nose.

Mancie 09-05-2010 23:39

nice one Matty.. next time I get in a scrap I want to be on your side..when there's more of us than them :D

DaveinGermany 10-05-2010 06:44

Inconclusive, the whole story isn't clear so I wouldn't like to come to a decision, it also appears as if both sides are equally to blame as there is goading from both parties. As bad as each other if you ask me, wherever you go you'll meet good & bad, just looks like this time its idiots meeting idiots, jog on muppets ! :rolleyes: