Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

MargaretR 30-08-2012 15:44

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1011517)
That was pity I felt.

I tried to make excuses for some of the crap you've posted before about myself, and my health issues.

It's probably a good job you're a hermit, afraid to go out in case someone's wearing Tweed by Lentheric at the bus stop.

You think I'm scathing?

After reading some of the things you have posted, if you ever meet my mother again, who someone told what drivel you'd come out with on here, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm a pussy cat, when dealing with nastiness, in comparisson.

Perhaps personality's more genetic, than influenced by prescribed medicine.

:rolleyes:

I sent it in response to that post.

I didn't sign because it's content was obvious it came from me.

You did not see the (now deleted)venom he posted last night or you may take a different view.

People who direct comment about a persons family should make sure that there are no black sheep in theirs.

mobertol 30-08-2012 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1011540)
I sent it in response to that post.

I didn't sign because it's content was obvious it came from me.

You did not see the (now deleted)venom he posted last night or you may take a different view.

People who direct comment about a persons family should make sure that there are no black sheep in theirs.

You are wrong Margaret -I did read the thread before it got deleted by Mick.

Mancie will accept sparring with Garinda in good heart and with a certain spirit - some of the others who know him less well may take offence. They are all grown-ups and what they write is in the public domain -if they don't like it all they have to do is switch thread. Garinda brought up a new argument in the topic and got jumped on as far as I could see and accused injustly of a personal attack. I believe he just defended himself and his opinions with words after that.

As to unsigned red karma it is cowardly - to write nasty insinuations to someone about family members who are no longer here as well is just downright nasty in my humble opinion.:(:mad:

MargaretR 30-08-2012 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1011543)
to write nasty insinuations to someone about family members who are no longer here as well is just downright nasty in my humble opinion.:(:mad:

I am sure KestrelX will agree:rolleyes: - at least I didn't say it on a public forum - it was addressed to him alone.

mobertol 30-08-2012 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1011544)
- at least I didn't say it on a public forum

I wonder why not:confused::rolleyes:

MargaretR 30-08-2012 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1011545)
I wonder why not:confused::rolleyes:

Because unlike him I do not gain pleasure from ridicule.

mobertol 30-08-2012 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1011546)
Because unlike him I do not gain pleasure from ridicule.

Whatever floats your boat -I would question that assertion, were you perhaps smiling as you wrote that spiteful little spineless unsigned message knowing that it was hurtful I ask myself. :rolleyes:

I suppose we'll never know...

garinda 30-08-2012 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1011544)
I am sure KestrelX will agree:rolleyes: - at least I didn't say it on a public forum - it was addressed to him alone.

No, you said it anonymously.

Again showing your mealy-mouthed weakness, by only hinting at some sinister secret regarding my late father, and aunt.

Must be awful, not being able to say something, and only skirt around an issue.

Spit it out woman...and face the concequences.

Unlike the silly karma thing on here, I do belief that what goes around...comes around.

(I'm referring to karma by the way, not my mother coming round to your flat...to er, defend her dead husband.)

Back on thread.

I presume some didn't take recreational drugs as a young teen at the High School, only at a later date.

So what's their excuse for having a brain that has a lot in common with scrabbled egg?

:Banane39:

garinda 30-08-2012 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1011548)
Whatever floats your boat -I would question that assertion, were you perhaps smiling as you wrote that spiteful little spineless unsigned message knowing that it was hurtful I ask myself. :rolleyes:

I suppose we'll never know...

Don't worry.

I honestly laughed, thinking it was someone just pathetically scraping the barrel.

Someone always blabs to my mother, about some of the things posted on here.

She won't be laughing tomorrow, sadly for old Mags.

As said previously, I'm but a pussy cat.

:rofl38:

garinda 30-08-2012 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1011490)
I have changed my signature.

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him." - Leo Aikman

:rolleyes:

susie123 30-08-2012 17:34

Quote:

As to unsigned red karma it is cowardly

but understandable if one wants to avoid being subject to unwarranted invective when a thread gets out of control.

mobertol 30-08-2012 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1011560)
but understandable if one wants to avoid being subject to unwarranted invective when a thread gets out of control.

Sorry Sue -have to disagree on this one.

Have the strength of your convictions -if you have something to say -say it by all means but have the courage to stand by what you say....

Restless 30-08-2012 18:56

Thanks for the messages but I really don't want to stick around on a forum where certain members can get away with whatever they like and others get banned for a week.

I don't have time in my life to argue with overgrown children.

Garinda. Glad you believe in 'what goes around comes around' I wonder what will come around to a person that uses the internet as a means to out his bitterness and hatred?

kestrelx 30-08-2012 19:14

Quote:

You are wrong Margaret -I did read the thread before it got deleted by Mick.

Mancie will accept sparring with Garinda in good heart and with a certain spirit - some of the others who know him less well may take offence. They are all grown-ups and what they write is in the public domain -if they don't like it all they have to do is switch thread. Garinda brought up a new argument in the topic and got jumped on as far as I could see and accused injustly of a personal attack. I believe he just defended himself and his opinions with words after that.

As to unsigned red karma it is cowardly - to write nasty insinuations to someone about family members who are no longer here as well is just downright nasty in my humble opinion.:(:mad:

Your wrong in this one Diane. Garinda was bringing up my brothers activities from over 5 years ago and has done on 3 occasions when the thread has been nothing to do with this. I don't like Garinda throwing up the issue of my brother in that way which is obvious intimidation, he then started using my first name as if he was on good terms with me, when i told him I didn't like it, he then carried on using my first name and taking the mickey by mentioning my brother's activities which are nothing to do with me.

Would you like me to slag you off and then start calling you by your first name when I was not on those terms with him.

Then to keep making insinuations about the effect of drugs on my life.

garinda 30-08-2012 19:29

Marijuana Side Effects Study Debated - YouTube

:nono8:

cashman 30-08-2012 21:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1011592)
Your wrong in this one Diane. Garinda was bringing up my brothers activities from over 5 years ago and has done on 3 occasions when the thread has been nothing to do with this. I don't like Garinda throwing up the issue of my brother in that way which is obvious intimidation, he then started using my first name as if he was on good terms with me, when i told him I didn't like it, he then carried on using my first name and taking the mickey by mentioning my brother's activities which are nothing to do with me.

Would you like me to slag you off and then start calling you by your first name when I was not on those terms with him.

Then to keep making insinuations about the effect of drugs on my life.

Why should anyone using yer name bug yeh? After all you were the one who introduced people to it.:confused: As fer the effects,its making me wonder.:confused: