Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

Restless 01-09-2012 16:14

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

I suppose the said person should have looked up the word in the dictionary before using it :mad::o

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1011900)
I would just like to thank the person who anonymously gave me Karma, with a message why I sided with a sycophant like Rindi, many thanks whoever you are, the only problem you've got is your so flaming stupid it was green not red

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

perhaps said person was also showing an act of kindness by leaving it green

mobertol 01-09-2012 16:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1011955)
Its got feathers:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1011993)
I suppose the said person should have looked up the word in the dictionary before using it :mad::o

I doubt it somehow Jay -though I may be wrong, it's not the sort of vocabulary he usually uses.

Unless to the contrary of what Restless thinks he did look it up in the dictionary...:confused:

annesingleton 01-09-2012 16:44

I haven't been on accyweb for a few days and I'm surprised at what I'm reading here! This has nothing to do with the title of the thread, and seems to be more about people venting their own frustrations on other people in the anonymous safety of the internet! None of it seems relevant and quite a bit of it very personal. It's not very nice when reading a few pages at once.

garinda 01-09-2012 16:45

Appallingly bad memory is already listed as a possible side effect.

For example some poor soul saying they were off somewhere, then wandering back in, but a short time later.

Could also be listed as not knowing their own mind, poor self-control, lacking in steel, or even just talking rubbish.

:rolleyes:

garinda 01-09-2012 16:53

Oh, and aggression.

Terrible aggression.

Sometimes acompanied by threats of violence, and actual bodily harm.

What happened to that old hippy guff, about peace and love, man?

:mosher:

Restless 01-09-2012 16:55

At it again. You simply cannot help yourself can you? Why don't you just admit it. Admit it that you are shape shifting Traffic clone (thas Traffic Clones, as opposed to Traffic Cones, thats Cones for Traffic) because I am finding it increasingly difficult to believe that you are in fact a human being

In answer to this. I Signed in to answer PM and then I am drawn into the site. Oh well.

garinda 01-09-2012 16:59

We've done poor self-control.

Someone mentioned a diminished sense of humour.

Anyone ever evidenced this, so we can add it to the growing list of possible side-effects?

Restless 01-09-2012 17:07

Side effects of too much caffeine ?

garinda 01-09-2012 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1012013)
At it again. You simply cannot help yourself can you? Why don't you just admit it. Admit it that you are shape shifting Traffic clone (thas Traffic Clones, as opposed to Traffic Cones, thats Cones for Traffic) because I am finding it increasingly difficult to believe that you are in fact a human being

In answer to this. I Signed in to answer PM and then I am drawn into the site. Oh well.

I know I'm not stoned, but does anyone else understand this gibberish?

Perhaps some recreational drug users see flashing lights.

Red.

Red, and amber.

Green.

Amber.

Red.

Red, and amber.

Green...

:Banane40:

cashman 01-09-2012 17:10

I sure as hell had no idea, so i just ignored it.:confused: Seemed like the best tactic.

garinda 01-09-2012 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1012017)
Side effects of too much caffeine ?

I was told by a user that ingesting it orally, rather than shooting up, lessens the side-effects.

;)

Restless 01-09-2012 17:17

Two people I know that spent their 'youth' smoking cannabis. You can scoff at this all you like. But it is just my observation.

1) He is on the sick claiming benefits for depression and anxiety. Also has problems sleeping, though his father was a light sleeper and that might somehow be passed on??. He is obsessed with something he calls "the system" and now follows rastarfarian religion (or tries too) he spent a lot of his time listening to people noam chomsky & david icke and now has moved on to rasta political speakers

2) started off doing hairdressing, realised that wasn't for him and starting doing a course spraying cars and stuff. Either during or after that(i don't remember) he joined the army. He has just left the army this year and now has a job examining welding and stuff like that. He examines parts to make sure they are good enough for stuff like nuclear submarines

So the long term effects might vary from person to person?

susie123 01-09-2012 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1012018)
I know I'm not stoned, but does anyone else understand this gibberish?

Alcohol/canal thread should give you a clue...

garinda 01-09-2012 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1012027)
Alcohol/canal thread should give you a clue...

I'm afraid I'm still clueless.

Never having looked up your anal canal thread.

Restless 01-09-2012 17:52

have to say I have been giggling to my self on the way to the asda and back with this one

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1012018)
but does anyone else understand this gibberish?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1012020)
I sure as hell had no idea, so i just ignored it.:confused: Seemed like the best tactic.

I would've thought you had seen the alcohol/canal thread