Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

jaysay 16-03-2012 08:31

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 978060)
To completely wipe out and stop cannabis use would cause serious misery to a lot of people who want to take this drug!

Because of the law - criminals have brought in a type of Cannabis called SKUNK! This is grown in doors in cannabis farms and because it is forced to grow fast there is an inbalance of the natural chemicals in the plant this imbalance makes the SKUNK 20 - 30 times stronger than naturally grown Cannabis! THIS HAPPENS BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL! The chemical that is linked to mental illness is THC and the levels of this chemical in SKUNK is much higher than the chemical CBD which has the opposite effect!

IT SHOULD BE LEGALISED AND REGULATED AND THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD ISSUE LICENSES TO GROWERS IT SHOULD BE LABELLED BY STRENGTH AND SOLD IN SHOPS! THIS WOULD BE SAFER THAN TRYING TO DESTROY AND TOTALLY STOP CANNABIS USE! :alright:

Well there is one thing for sure you certainly know all about the ins and outs of the illegal cannabis trade and the supply of :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Less 16-03-2012 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 978143)
Typical people like you, ignoring the message and taking cheap shots!

If cannabis wasn't illegal then SKUNK would not have been invented! OR ARE YOU A BIT DUM TO UNDERSTAND? :dummy2:

Not a cheap shot, just an observation due to experience.
Back before the internet there used to be a group of people that would send letters to the newspapers, Councillors etc.
To emphasise their main points they would write them in capitals, when ignored or challenged for their ramblings, the next stage would be either to attempt a put down, (as above though you failed miserably), or else start sending their correspondance using coloured pens as if this would make them seem more knowledgable.
This facility is available on AccyWeb, any time you want to imitate your wax crayons please feel free, the actual content of your posts will remain just as invalid.

***Mr D*** 16-03-2012 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 978003)
Its a guarantee, that all heroine and cocaine users started on Cannabis

Just this statement shows you knowledge is 0 on this subject.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 978017)
Well they sure as hell didn't start on Heroine or cocaine, which old strengthens the argument not to legalise cannabis

Why didn't they?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 978143)
Typical people like you, ignoring the message and taking cheap shots!

Making Cannabis illegal has opened the door for criminals to manufacture SKUNK - which is speed grown cannabis and it has been established this upsets the normal chemical balance in the plant - which makes it more dangerous! So it's making it illegal that is causing all the problems that people like you are so happy to keep going on about!

If cannabis wasn't illegal then SKUNK would not have been invented! OR ARE YOU A BIT DUM TO UNDERSTAND? :dummy2:

I disagree with you here, I would sooner have the plant form, Skunk, than the resin designed for the UK (soap Bar) which is full of poisons.

Speed grown? Skunk is grown under Sodium Lights, will take 8-16 weeks from start to finish dependant on the strain and processed user to grow.

Yes you can get many different strains / strengths of cannabis just like Alcohol.

I wouldn't class myself as dumb, but I don't understand.

"If cannabis wasn't illegal then SKUNK would not have been invented!"

kestrelx 16-03-2012 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 978188)

Why didn't they?

I disagree with you here, I would sooner have the plant form, Skunk, than the resin designed for the UK (soap Bar) which is full of poisons.

Speed grown? Skunk is grown under Sodium Lights, will take 8-16 weeks from start to finish dependant on the strain and processed user to grow.

Yes you can get many different strains / strengths of cannabis just like Alcohol.

I've done my drugs so I'm not really bothered about this debate!

Skunk is not naturally grown and was started by drugs dealers to save themselves having to run the gauntlet of importing the stuff!

It has high levels of THC and THC is what is more likely to make users psychotic. In natural plants it is balanced out by CBD which has a more calming sedating effect!
DrugScope | DRUG INFORMATION | Skunk

Quote from above link:

'Traditional' herbal cannabis ranges from between two and four per cent THC content. The more potent varieties average between 10 and 14 per cent with the trend being towards even higher levels of THC.
The original skunk was a cross between Indica and Sativa cannabis stock, with the fast-growing Indica as the main ingredient. It was generally believed among regular users and growers that Sativa produced a 'high' (sharperned and heightened perception) while Indica produced a 'stoned' effect (just about the opposite). The original hybrids, including skunk itself, are believed to have originated in the USA. The name Skunk itself points to a USA connection (being so-called because of the pungent odour it emits while growing). They have since been refined and cross-bred into a range of different varieties by Dutch growers.
Skunk and the other varieties are now being grown in significant quantities in the Netherlands and Britain. British growers now boast that they are ahead of the Dutch in techniques and quality. They also claim that seed being produced here makes the British market self-sufficient.

walkinman221 16-03-2012 18:48

Do cheap shots include unsigned karma ? Some folk have no bottle.

Less 16-03-2012 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 978278)

Some drugs are illegal, unsigned karma is legal, live with it!

Boeing Guy 16-03-2012 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 978278)

You too, well it seems some are just cowards:cool:

walkinman221 16-03-2012 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 978279)
Some drugs are illegal, unsigned karma is legal, live with it!

It might be legal but its mard not signing.You don't mind it, but it gets on my wick, sorry:rolleyes:

Less 16-03-2012 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 978286)
It might be legal but its mard not signing.You don't mind it, but it gets on my wick, sorry:rolleyes:

Read the many karma threads, don't be moaning in the middle of other threads.

walkinman221 16-03-2012 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 978298)
Read the many karma threads, don't be moaning in the middle of other threads.

Yes boss, very sorry boss.:rolleyes:

Less 16-03-2012 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 978302)
Yes boss, very sorry boss.:rolleyes:

Not a boss, just someone that doesn't sign karma, funny how there's never a complaint about unsigned green.

walkinman221 16-03-2012 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 978308)
Not a boss, just someone that doesn't sign karma, funny how there's never a complaint about unsigned green.

Anyway i may now have to start a thread to complain about unsigned green karma as well as red just to restore the equilibrium:alright:

garinda 16-03-2012 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 978308)

I had some unsigned karma recently, and a pathetic little comment.

That was green.

The big, stupid dope forgot to hit the negative button.

:D

Margaret Pilkington 16-03-2012 20:00

G....that is what you call real Karma!

kestrelx 16-03-2012 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 978188)

Why didn't they?

Cannabis back in the 70's and 80's used to be about 2 - 4 % THC - with SKUNK it is 10 - 12 % and much stronger that strenght can be too much for a lot of people!

If it was legalised the strength would be known - on the packet and people who don't want to get their "brains blown" would be able to buy weaker goods! As it stands it's pot luck! :)