Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

Less 13-09-2012 07:56

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015276)
On a completely different tack -I am greatly dis-heartened by the fact that twice recently on this thread I have received red karma.

Not for the fact in itself -which is fair enough -but for the fact that it has been twice unsigned. Say what you think -say it to my face, I won't be upset and will take it as your valid opinion. Yours has as much weight as mine.

Please though have the strength of your convictions and say who you are as well as your comment. There is nohing worse than a coward - so your comments are worth less than nothing without your signature.

Mine is always signed.

Where possible - as mostly it is green - I will thank your for your interaction - otherwise am willing to have a personal chat, you will find that I am a reasonable soul.

I stand by what I say...have he courage to defend your stance and your words by signing them.

There are plenty of karma threads this isn't one of them.
On the rare occasions I give or take the stuff I don't sign it, not because I'm a coward just because there are small minded people out there that if you sign and give green for example they feel duty bound to return the damned stuff, which isn't the idea behind it at all.
If you weren't bothered you wouldn't mention it.
I love it when I get red and a nasty comment about it being in return for the red I gave them, because inevitably the scmuck is completely wrong about who gave it to them 'cos 999 out of 1000 it wasn't me.
:D

jaysay 13-09-2012 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015276)
On a completely different tack -I am greatly dis-heartened by the fact that twice recently on this thread I have received red karma.

Not for the fact in itself -which is fair enough -but for the fact that it has been twice unsigned. Say what you think -say it to my face, I won't be upset and will take it as your valid opinion. Yours has as much weight as mine.

Please though have the strength of your convictions and say who you are as well as your comment. There is nothing worse than a coward - so your comments are worth less than nothing without your signature.

Mine is always signed.

Where possible - as mostly it is green - I will thank your for your interaction - otherwise am willing to have a personal chat, you will find that I am a reasonable soul.

I stand by what I say...have he courage to defend your stance and your words by signing them.

Its like I used to say about unsigned letters to the press, whats the point of writing if your not prepared to put your name to it, means absolutely nothing.

jaysay 13-09-2012 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015300)
The fact is that most people don't need drugs to make them feel good -there are so many other things that can do this without wrecking the brain and body. Take pleasure in the simple things that modern life seems to exclude.

For example: You love making music and watching wild-life -do it and take pleasure in that and find others who like the same things -we all need contact with like-minded folk. At the end of the day that's what it's all about -not smoking or assuming in some other way something which will supress your senses and take away the things and people you care about...

Seems about right to me Di

mobertol 13-09-2012 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1015354)
There are plenty of karma threads this isn't one of them.
On the rare occasions I give or take the stuff I don't sign it, not because I'm a coward just because there are small minded people out there that if you sign and give green for example they feel duty bound to return the damned stuff, which isn't the idea behind it at all.
If you weren't bothered you wouldn't mention it.
I love it when I get red and a nasty comment about it being in return for the red I gave them, because inevitably the scmuck is completely wrong about who gave it to them 'cos 999 out of 1000 it wasn't me.
:D

Ha!! So it was you then:eek::D:eek:

This "small-minded scmuck" is just about to press the red button back:rolleyes:

Less 13-09-2012 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015398)

I hope you're joking, hard to tell with folk that go ballistic over karma, let's move on, it ain't worth the ink we're wasting on these posts.
:mad:

mobertol 13-09-2012 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1015414)
I hope you're joking, hard to tell with folk that go ballistic over karma, let's move on, it ain't worth the ink we're wasting on these posts.
:mad:

Shame, I'd just re-filled with some lovely Royal Blue Quink for the occasion:rolleyes::D

garinda 13-09-2012 14:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015420)
Shame, I'd just re-filled with some lovely Royal Blue Quink for the occasion:rolleyes::D

Try Slink.

You create one hell of a mess, until it eventually dries...but it's much more permanent, in the long-term.

:balloon3::balloon3::balloon3::eek::sonic:

:frown::sleep8::sleep8::frown::balloon3::balloon3: :oke2:

mobertol 13-09-2012 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015441)
Try Slink.

You create one hell of a mess, until it eventually dries...but it's much more permanent, in the long-term.

:balloon3::balloon3::balloon3::eek::sonic:

:frown::sleep8::sleep8::frown::balloon3::balloon3: :oke2:

Oooooh! I see what you mean...great fun, a bit like using acryllics. Sort of gets everywhere and is kind of thick and sticky
:sonic::eek::sonic::balloon3::sonic::eek::sonic:

Must dash:sonic:someone's just knocked at the door -am expecting a guest for tea. Everything's ready on the tray -we'll be having it in the garden -lovely afternoon here!

Damn have to go and wash my hand's first -this slink stuff is one hell of a mess...;)

jaysay 13-09-2012 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015445)
Oooooh! I see what you mean...great fun, a bit like using acryllics. Sort of gets everywhere and is kind of thick and sticky
:sonic::eek::sonic::balloon3::sonic::eek::sonic:

Must dash:sonic:someone's just knocked at the door -am expecting a guest for tea. Everything's ready on the tray -we'll be having it in the garden -lovely afternoon here!

Damn have to go and wash my hand's first -this slink stuff is one hell of a mess...;)

Oh come on chaps these deep blue colours will driving Mancie to drink, thought I'd tone it down a bit:D

kestrelx 13-09-2012 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015398)

No no! I get the Hunch it wasn't Less - what happened to your psychic powers Di :confused:

mobertol 13-09-2012 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015452)
No no! I get the Hunch it wasn't Less - what happened to your psychic powers Di :confused:

No -mine was pure sarcasm!

Less would never have written what was in that message - I have no doubt about that.

If it was just for me...maybe:rolleyes:

By the way - it is not a witch hunt. What goes around comes around - twice-fold;)

garinda 13-09-2012 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015498)
By the way - it is not a witch hunt.

Perhaps the silly hunt's not a very good speller.

;)

kestrelx 13-09-2012 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015498)
No -mine was pure sarcasm!

Less would never have written what was in that message - I have no doubt about that.

If it was just for me...maybe:rolleyes:

By the way - it is not a witch hunt. What goes around comes around - twice-fold;)

I never said it was a witch hunt! So I don't know what on earth Garinda is talking about? :confused: Perhaps he's on drugs again?

garinda 14-09-2012 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015503)

;)

Or, suffering from low self-esteem, having a dirty protest as a way of drawing attention, by covering themselves in crap of their own making.

mobertol 14-09-2012 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015503)

;)

Aha! Had not considered him at all. Your suggestion might just be correct now I come to think about it -it all starts to fall into place.:eek:

I was thinking of having the message analysed by the top hand-writing experts in MI5 (you know I have my contacts there...) -but on your suggestion certain things now jump out at me: the only capital letter used was in your name, which was not at the beginning of the phrase -does this mean someone who nurses a conflicting secret admiration and esteem for you:confused:

Better and better - the profile begins to fit. The rant did show some vestigial humour and intelligence, if hidden under years of rhetoric...:D

I leave you to draw your final Honclusion - I am fairly satisfied that your intuition is Horrect - I seem to be developing an aversion to words which begin with a C -most strange:rolleyes:

Just to keep on thread -recreational drugs have ruined many a decent family...they cause more misery across the board than the short lived pleasure they may seem to give to some.