Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

mobertol 14-09-2012 07:34

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015517)
I never said it was a witch hunt! So I don't know what on earth Garinda is talking about? :confused: Perhaps he's on drugs again?

Don't take on so K - you couldn't possibly understand, it was a coded message for me...;)

kestrelx 14-09-2012 08:21

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015536)
Don't take on so K - you couldn't possibly understand, it was a coded message for me...;)

An inside joke? Where is this coded message? Has it been posted on this thread?

If not why are you talking about it? :rolleyes:

jaysay 14-09-2012 08:52

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1015547)
An inside joke? Where is this coded message? Has it been posted on this thread?

If not why are you talking about it? :rolleyes:

Its a need to know basis and obviously you don't need to know;)

garinda 14-09-2012 09:11

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1015266)
31 votes, out of how many members? And that is a vast majority, is it
Granted 77 percent voted no, but that's of who voted, not of accywebers

Tell you what, if you can get twenty four members of this forum, who have previously posted that they don't want recreational drugs made legal, and because of the compelling arguments put forward by the pro-dopes on Accy Web, to make a subsequent post that they've now changed their mind about decriminalisation, I'll happily donate 100 to the Maunday Grange.

I'd just better add, I won't be one of them.

Good luck.

:)

Less 14-09-2012 09:18

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015559)
Tell you what, if you can get twenty four members of this forum, who have previously posted that they don't want recreational drugs made legal, and because of the compelling arguments put forward by the pro-dopes on Accy Web, to make a subsequent post that they've now changed their mind about decriminalisation, I'll happily donate 100 to the Maunday Grange.

I'd just better add, I won't be one of them.

Good luck.

:)

I wonder how much it would cost to change my name to Maunday Grange by deed Poll?
;)

garinda 14-09-2012 09:23

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1015560)
I wonder how much it would cost to change my name to Maunday Grange by deed Poll?
;)

See?

Who needs chemicals to bring on hysteria?


:rofl38:

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:39

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1015222)
So we should just let people do whatever they want so long as its their choice, if there wasn't a ban on drugs such as heroin and cocaine, you think life would just go on as it is, but who ends up picking up the tab, its bad enough even when its illegal never mind, just wonder if you had kids whether you would be giving them the weekly allowance in 10 or 20 raps of cocaine

I think I have said that yes, people should be able to do pretty much what they like providing it doesn't harm anyone else or infringe on their lives. I have also stated that if drugs were not illegal it would possibly lead to less use not more due to young people being drawn to that which is illegal out of rebellion.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:48

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015191)
No.

Checked.

Just a whole load of runny stuff there.

Nothing of substance.

No big lumps, needing atention.

Yet another nonsense post. You talk of substance, try it, you might even get to like it.

garinda 14-09-2012 13:51

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015594)
I think I have said that yes, people should be able to do pretty much what they like providing it doesn't harm anyone else or infringe on their lives.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015098)

Do we then make everything dangerous illegal?

Let's see:

bad driving

It is a lifestyle choice

:rolleyes:

What planet are you from?

I'm glad I don't have to use the roads there.

Houseboy 14-09-2012 13:57

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015264)
that.

As it states in post one, this poll was started to illustrate to those who aren't too bright, that the vast majority of Accy Webbers don't want recreational drugs legalised.



:o

So you started a thread to get reassurance of your own beliefs? That seems about right for you.

garinda 14-09-2012 13:58

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Carry on.

Keep this thread active, if you insist.

It's perfectly clear that the vast majority of people on this forum don't want the law changed regarding recreational drugs.

Every time another pro-dope insists on drawing attention to their stupidity, the more evidence they provide to others that taking this crap for pleasure, really isn't that good an idea.

:)

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:02

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015313)
Agree with much of what you say here, Anne, but how can you legalise substances which impair people's judgement. How would you regulate driving licences for example - if someone was a "user" of something that was legalised could you let them drive their own car or a works vehicle -what if they had an accident because their senses were impaired...if they wer driving a school bus -how would you proceed in the case of the death of a young passenger, or if they smashed into a car at high speed carrying 2 young parents whose children are now orphaned? This happened here in Cremona on Sunday evening -thank-god the grand-parents offered to keep the children that evening and let the parents have a (last) night out alone...

Alcohol is perfectly legal. Doesn't that impair judgement? But there are laws against driving under the influence.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:08

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015601)
So you started a thread to get reassurance of your own beliefs?

Er...no.

If you didn't sadly suffer from crippling lethargy, and were actually able to read the very post, you'd have seen that this thread was started to clearly illustrate just how little support there is here, when the question about legalising drugs for recreation was first asked in a thread, started by another dope.

;)

Houseboy 14-09-2012 14:12

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1015600)
:rolleyes:

What planet are you from?

I'm glad I don't have to use the roads there.

I do wish you would actually make a point occasionally. If you're going to criticise try coming up with an argument. Of course you won't do that because it seems your only way to put across any kind of point is to rubbish others. It's very easy, as you have obviously discovered over the years, to destroy but far more difficult to build.
Anyone who has to start an argument just to reinforce his own beliefs must have very weak beliefs.

garinda 14-09-2012 14:17

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Houseboy (Post 1015603)
Alcohol is perfectly legal. Doesn't that impair judgement? But there are laws against driving under the influence.

That's been addressed umpteen times already.

If you're not able, ask a responsible adult to read out loud to you, what's already been said.

You aren't the first of the pro-dope minority here, to mention things already discussed, but didn't have the energy to read.

Thanks to adding yet more evidence, about the long-term effects of taking illegal narcotics for fun, on users.

:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.12302 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1