Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/should-we-legalise-illegal-drugs-poll-60990.html)

garinda 15-09-2012 13:02

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016030)
Have you got Parkinsons? I hope it takes hold quick - stop you posting this!

If you think that is a nasty statement - why do you keep posting this? Bringing this up?

Actually I don't.

I laughed.

I'd rather you answer the question, as it's more relevant to this thread.

You've boasted of your own use of these drugs, and the wonderful pleasures they gave you.

You've freely and publicly spoken of your brother's criminal activities.

It would be interesting to know if perhaps the two things are connected.

Taking these drugs is illegal, so is blackmailing supermarkets.

Are they linked?

kestrelx 15-09-2012 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016036)
Yes, I should imagine I could.

If I was.

Though I fear that's a bit of a thread wander.

My point raised is very relevant to this thread.

That being, criminal behaviour, and the partaking of illegal narcotics for recreation, raises the question does it therefore make it easier, since users are already breaking the law, to go on and commit further crimes?

Your an idiot! My brothers done his time paid his debt to society. As for the spanking that was 20 years ago!!! what's that got to do with anything? Moreover what does it have to do with me! Also lets talk about your activities of a sexual nature? Why do you bring this up?

Your doing it to undermine what I said that "Drugs are a personal choice!" You bring my brother up deliberatly.

I have never mentioned my brothers activities on this forum. You are the one who has brought it up! NO FURTHER COMMENT!

I seriously hope you have a good time with Parkinsons - you little worm! I hope you suffer - and I say that for keep mentioning my brother when you know nothing - and these moderators do nothing to stop scum like you trolling!

It makes sense now that someone told me you are contributing to this forum financially - which is why you get away with trolling.

garinda 15-09-2012 13:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016038)
Your an idiot! My brothers done his time paid his debt to society. As for the spanking that was 20 years ago!!! what's that got to do with anything? Also lets talk about your activities of a sexual nature? Why do you bring this up?

Your doing it to undermine what I said that "Drugs are a personal choice!" You bring my brother up deliberatly.

I have never mentioned my brothers activities on this forum. You are the one who has brought it up! NO FURTHER COMMENT!

I seriously hope you have a good time with Parkinsons - you little worm!

People that choose to put these drugs in their body, do so knowing they're breaking the law.

I think it's very relevant seeing as they are acting criminally, and to ask is it therefore an easier step to go on to further criminal activity?

Sadly we already know some addicts will break the law to fund their addictions.

I only mentioned your brother because you've freely spoken in the public domain of his criminal activities, and of your own youthful criminal act of taking illegal drugs.

It would be interesting to know if there was some connection.

No one's forcing you to answer, or even carry on posting.

As no one forced you to freely speak of the things I've mentioned, hopefully.

As no one forced you to commit a crime, by taking these illegal drugs as a 'recreational' activity.

garinda 15-09-2012 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016038)
It makes sense now that someone told me you are contributing to this forum financially - which is why you get away with trolling.

That is incorrect, and is a slur on the moderators on Accy Web.

Who whether I agree with their sometimes difficult decisions or not, do a sterling job, and do it well. As can be seem by the relative success of this local forum, compared to many others.

Whoever told you that is incorrect.

Don't listen to the little voices.

Just say No!

garinda 15-09-2012 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016009)
Who cares if drugs arn't legalised - I've had my fun. End of!

....and in the long-term?

Are the effects of you having used all those illegal drugs, still fun?

It doesn't seem so.

jaysay 15-09-2012 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016024)
I have requested this post be removed! It has nothing to do with me nor do I wish to discuss it! It's the 4th time you've mentioned this with no link to any other post. There fore it can only be seen as provocation and trolling to cause a reaction.

And getting it;)

jaysay 15-09-2012 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016030)
Have you got Parkinsons? I hope it takes hold quick - stop you posting this!

If you think that is a nasty statement - why do you keep posting this? Bringing this up?

You nasty little twerp, its about time you left this forum for good, you imbecile

Less 15-09-2012 14:45

You move the cursor above the quote it ain't rocket science, there are times I worry about you.
:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 1015773)
I had noticed that and found it a litttle irritating -how does he do it?

kestrelx 15-09-2012 14:59

I won't read this thread again!

Garinda is a nasty little piece of work - for bringing up my brother who has nothing to do with me and so on...

Garinda has brought this up as a wind up!

Then in jump Jaysay and Less just Morons - well I don't want to read you rubbish!

Garinda will always bring this up until the Moderators give him a warning not to do this! I don't think they will!

Now I say this if you want to barr me for saying that Garinda is scum - who is digging up dirt and posting it with to wind up, if you think that this is clever and funny for him to bring up this issue of my brother. my brother should come up and batter Garinda the little worm!!!
Then that is your discretion. I was barred before for nothing and when that happens the person is not even allowed to respond but is barred!

Garinda should have been barred a long time ago but is obviously in with somebody - he is a greasy ass hole!

Barr me - then you better do it for life because Garinda is a ****! :alright::alright::alright:

YOU ****ING MORONS!!! COME ON BARR ME FOR LIFE I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK TO THIS DUMP!!!!!

GARINDA IS UP SOMEBODY AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN BARRED AGES AGO LITTLE SCUM BAG!!!

THAT LITTLE RUNT THINKS HE'S SO COOL AND HIP AND FUNNY - WHAT A LITTLE WORM!!!

cashman 15-09-2012 15:01

its not difficult yeh don't have to be banned, just sod off, not hard to do really.:rolleyes:

kestrelx 15-09-2012 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1016086)
its not difficult yeh don't have to be banned, just sod off, not hard to do really.:rolleyes:

**** off you little scum bag! it's worth geting barred for life to be able to say this !

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cashman 15-09-2012 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1016088)
**** off you little scum bag! it's worth geting barred for life to be able to say this !

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

jaysay 15-09-2012 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1016090)
:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Score one for Cashy:D

kestrelx 15-09-2012 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1016095)
Score one for Cashy:D

I dont' care I hope I get barred for life - I'm sick of pussy footing around people like Garinda - what a ****** he is and you are his side kick! Greasy little slime bag he is!

kestrelx 15-09-2012 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 1016044)
....and in the long-term?

Are the effects of you having used all those illegal drugs, still fun?

It doesn't seem so.

YOU ARE SCUM PAL - I HOPE I GET BARRED FOR LIFE THEN I WON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH LITTLE RUNTS LIKE YOU!

YOU KNOW WHY YOU BROUGHT UP MY BROTHER!!! COZ YOU WANT THIS ARGUMENT!

YOU ARE SCUM! GOOD JOB I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!

COME ON MODS YOUR A BIT SLOW TODAY! WHERE ARE YOU DOWN THE PUB!

you won't barr Garinda will you he is one scum bag!:D:D:D:D

I'M WAITING FOR THE GOOD NEWS "barred for life!" make my day!!!