Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   SOS - anyone able to make a banner ASAP (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/sos-anyone-able-to-make-a-banner-asap-65353.html)

Atarah 26-11-2013 18:31

SOS - anyone able to make a banner ASAP

Hi, the new Heritage Museum Centre opens in the Accrington Arndale on Thursday afternoon 28th November, 2013

Everything is now coming together, but we have only just realised, wouldn't it be good if we could have had a large banner made for our opening day.

Anyone out there could perhaps help us, or anyone got at least an A3 colour copier, where between us, we could "rattle" something off?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. :alright:

Less 26-11-2013 19:33

Re: SOS - anyone able to make a banner ASAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atarah (Post 1085427)
Hi, the new Heritage Museum Centre opens in the Accrington Arndale on Thursday afternoon 28th November, 2013

Everything is now coming together, but we have only just realised, wouldn't it be good if we could have had a large banner made for our opening day.

Anyone out there could perhaps help us, or anyone got at least an A3 colour copier, where between us, we could "rattle" something off?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated. :alright:

No, I don't think a banner is your thing, you need to actually contact folk.

I ignore banners and from what I've seen so do most people.

I do however wish you luck with the project.
:)

Atarah 26-11-2013 20:11

Thanks very much Less. Do pop in, if you are passing, even if its "not your thing" - just come and have a look.

DAV007 26-11-2013 21:13

ask Jase

cashman 26-11-2013 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1085465)
ask Jase

Doubt if she knows jase,davo, but its Willie Miller on here, May be worth a pm june, hes n ok fella.;)

Neil 27-11-2013 02:18

Try Ellison Printing in Rishton they might be able to help you. Here is a link to them Ellison Printing

Atarah 27-11-2013 06:12

Neil, thanks very much. I have sent an email this very morning, but ............ probably left everything too late. Arrgh well, your suggestion is my last hope. Thx

westendlass 27-11-2013 10:05

Good luck with the museum, sounds really interesting. I'll be popping down for a look next week.

DaveinGermany 27-11-2013 11:14

Hope it goes well for you all after the effort s you've all put in, we shall nip by when we're over again next year. :)

All the best from Dave & Marion in Germingland. :)

Neil 27-11-2013 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atarah (Post 1085503)
Neil, thanks very much. I have sent an email this very morning, but ............ probably left everything too late. Arrgh well, your suggestion is my last hope. Thx

How did you get on, were they able to help you in such a short time?

anzac 27-11-2013 14:17

Atarah
I am on duty tonight till 8pm and have access to an A3 Colour Copier and laminator if you want to come down and do some posters.

jack preston 28-11-2013 19:34

Why would anyone want to put a museum in a shopping centre and be liable for high rents when it could be incorporated within the library?

Retlaw 28-11-2013 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack preston (Post 1085696)
Why would anyone want to put a museum in a shopping centre and be liable for high rents when it could be incorporated within the library?

Dont talk daft, there aint enough room in the library for all that junk, oo er, artifacts. Saw a few things of interest, but they were mostly WW1 stuff, didn't bother much with the rest.

susie123 29-11-2013 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack preston (Post 1085696)

Well that's a really positive comment after all the hard work involved in getting this up and running.

Atarah 29-11-2013 17:12

Thank you Susie! :-)