Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Bigoted or free speech (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/bigoted-or-free-speech-66111.html)

cashman 30-05-2014 18:50

Re: Bigoted or free speech

All of ems like that wyn not just UKIP. Thats been demonstrated clearly on here.

Wynonie Harris 31-05-2014 08:06

Thought UKIP were supposed to be different though? Speak yer mind, voice of the people and all that malarky? Doesn't seem like it to me.

cashman 31-05-2014 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1107397)
Thought UKIP were supposed to be different though? Speak yer mind, voice of the people and all that malarky? Doesn't seem like it to me.

They certainly have a different outlook,more like what many think i reckon, but the bottom line is they are politicians.;)

Less 31-05-2014 18:59

Bigoted or free speech

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1107402)
They certainly have a different outlook,more like what many think i reckon, but the bottom line is they are politicians.;)

Somehow I think the lady got too involved in the conversation and allowed her feminine ideas to be confused.

Having said that, I would rather have a confused woman than some warmongering bloke in charge.

Accyexplorer 01-06-2014 00:41

Things were more relaxed 'back in the day'.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgePEO7GUtE

So sad, Nigger gets run over :dogrun:

accyman 01-06-2014 08:49

great i was going to watch the clip but you went and ruined the ending :(

:D

westendlass 01-06-2014 09:51

:eek:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1107457)
Things were more relaxed 'back in the day'.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger_(dog)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgePEO7GUtE

So sad, Nigger gets run over :dogrun:

My mum said she had a cat called Nigger in the forties, noone batted an eyelid in those days (this was in Liverpool). It's nickname became Niggyboo. I don't think you'd get on the vets patient list with it these days though, can you imagine sitting in the waiting room for the vet to come in calling its name!

yerself 01-06-2014 12:42

How comes the Duke of Edinburgh's never been sacked?

Less 01-06-2014 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by yerself (Post 1107482)
How comes the Duke of Edinburgh's never been sacked?

Every court has to have it's jester, he has that position by Royal appointment.

Accyexplorer 01-06-2014 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1107465)
great i was going to watch the clip but you went and ruined the ending :(

:D

Sorry for spoiling it a, Nigger does die...

.....But his siblings picaninny, Sambo and Golly all lived to a ripe old age :D

DaveinGermany 21-11-2014 19:01

And next on the lefty/offendee bonfire, one Mr Dave Whelan of the "Lattics".

Eric 21-11-2014 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1124405)
And next on the lefty/offendee bonfire, one Mr Dave Whelan of the "Lattics".

Maybe if he had said that, culturally, Jews and the Chinese value education and have a strong work ethic, nobody would have been offended. It's all in how one expresses it these days. PCism is BS. Free speech is more valuable than the sensitivities and the mock outrage of what you call "offendees" ... And don't go insulting lefties; I've been one all my life;) Seems like some folks are aping muslims; they are offended by just about everything ... well maybe not everything ... public beheadings seem to be cool ... oh, and charging rape victims with adultery ... and flying planes into big buildings ... and etc., etc. ........... Amazing what "troubled youth" gets up to these days.:rolleyes:

DaveinGermany 21-11-2014 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1124410)
And don't go insulting lefties; I've been one all my life;)

A thousand pardons Effendi! ;) Mayhaps (as you also mentioned, it's all in the expression/execution) I should have said "Lefty whining liberals"? :rolleyes:

Eric 21-11-2014 19:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1124411)
A thousand pardons Effendi! ;) Mayhaps (as you also mentioned, it's all in the expression/execution) I should have said "Lefty whining liberals"? :rolleyes:

Now that I can agree with.;)

DaveinGermany 10-03-2015 17:56

JC once again in bother. I wonder which ethnic minority/ sexual orientation/ race/nationality/ whinging lefty liberal has been upset this time?

BREAKING: Clarkson suspended from Top Gear

accyman 10-03-2015 18:12

the whingey leftie lot have had their sights on clarkson for a long time and it looks as though they have found someone weak willed enough to cave into their demands

it seems to be trendy to slag off top gear and jeremy clarkson it happens a lot on tv quiz shows such as mock the week and that russle howard muppet.The audience clap along like morons yet its probbably them that watch the show and keep it one of the most viewed shows in the united kingdom

im begining to think that most of the viewers of teh show are people looking to be offended because theres no where else to go to be offended to the level they desire

if they dump him off the show i hope sky contract him and launch a show called top gears because if anyone who watches top gear ever saw the top gear dvd that didnt have clarkson in it you will know that without clarkson its crap

accyman 10-03-2015 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1135727)
JC

i think its up to god to punish J.C not humanity :D

cashman 10-03-2015 18:29

See J.Cs now been suspended fer a fracas with a director, I can only assume that means snotting one? as hes already on a Final warning, Knackered springs to mind.:D

DaveinGermany 10-03-2015 18:33

Well he is the Messiah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af9EHtQMMc4

Oh and for those of you who're likely to be offended, get over yourselves! It's humour, with a smidgen of nudity, learn to live with it, like everyone else who has to put up with your prissy, sanctimonious self righteousness! (But don' get all p1ssy about it)

DaveinGermany 10-03-2015 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1135732)
See J.Cs now been suspended fer a fracas with a director, I can only assume that means snotting one? as hes already on a Final warning, Knackered springs to mind.:D

I wouldn't count on it Cashy, he brings way to much revenue into the BBC coffers & on top of that he owns "Top gear". If they really make an issue out of it he can take it with him & set up somewhere else. Any chosen channel would have his arm off, before he'd even sat down to talk terms.

cashman 10-03-2015 18:47

So how come they have taken it off the air this Sunday Dave? looks very iffy to me.

Less 10-03-2015 18:55

Typical, we get a bigot we can all live with because he says it as it is, some upstart prissy producer complains to the beeb and the star of the show is suspended!
Yeah O.K. if he has done wrong they need to investigate, BUT, why don't they give us the full story? Surely the BBC, the honest voice of the nation shouldn't hide behind closed doors? They always tell us if they think someone else needs exposing, ah well, I'll carry on paying my licence fee & my subscribing to sky news, I wonder which will be the first to reveal the truth about this ground breaking news?

DaveinGermany 10-03-2015 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1135738)
So how come they have taken it off the air this Sunday Dave? looks very iffy to me.

I think the BBC paid for the show, so "it's theirs", but I believe Jeremy Clarkson holds the rights to the franchise.

Apparently he took a swing at someone, but it doesn't give the reason why, suppose we'll just have to wait & see.

Jeremy Clarkson suspended: BBC refuses to say whether Top Gear will ever return after it is pulled from schedules - Telegraph

accyman 10-03-2015 21:59

if jeremy clarkson was as big of a biggot or racist as some people would have you believe i doubt many of the black or foreign stars who are in a position where they cant be seen as been ok with racism would have ever been on his show at all yet alone sit there and have him take the urine out of their car history

these people have been after clarkson for years yet i have yet to hear of any black guest on his show or person of a different creed to him make a formal complaint of racism to the police

many of the black or foreign guests have actually been back more than once

when clarkson is gone who will they target next?

that pope fella wears white way too often if you ask me and i bet they are thinking it as well lol

Barrie Yates 11-03-2015 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1135736)
I wouldn't count on it Cashy, he brings way to much revenue into the BBC coffers & on top of that he owns "Top gear". If they really make an issue out of it he can take it with him & set up somewhere else. Any chosen channel would have his arm off, before he'd even sat down to talk terms.

I am sure that he owns something like 40% of the rights, or whatever of the show.
If the BBC dump him he will soon be snapped up by another broadcaster - same show, different name. I used to watch it regularly but I found it became a little boring, will probably watch the reincarnation though.