Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Accrington Shooting (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/accrington-shooting-66945.html)

Shurm 14-01-2015 13:01

Accrington Shooting

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.

UPDATE: Accrington man blasted in head with shotgun in serious condition (From Lancashire Telegraph)

cashman 14-01-2015 13:19

Re: Accrington Shooting

Such a shame the areas gone down, was brought up yon in late 40s n 50s was always a good area.:eek:

DtheP47 14-01-2015 17:49

Gotta say Mr C from the pics on the Telgraph web site the house cordoned off looks clean n tidy and well maintained. Not too sure about the bloody big Python the victim has draped round his neck though !!

Accyexplorer 14-01-2015 18:25

I'm thinking drugs had a part to play in this incident,either that or he was playing around with a shotgun and had a accident.his FB profile shows he liked hunting,horses etc.

AccyMad 14-01-2015 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129579)
I'm thinking drugs had a part to play in this incident,either that or he was playing around with a shotgun and had a accident.his FB profile shows he liked hunting,horses etc.

Nothing like jumping to conclusions is there?:rolleyes: I doubt the police would have launched a hunt for the gunman if there was any suggestion at the scene that this man's injuries were the result of a self inflicted accident!

Accyexplorer 14-01-2015 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1129581)
Nothing like jumping to conclusions is there?:rolleyes: I doubt the police would have launched a hunt for the gunman if there was any suggestion at the scene that this man's injuries were the result of a self inflicted accident!

I was thinking more him and a friend playing about with a shotgun an it's gone off by accident then the friend (wanting to dispose of the gun) has jumped in a car an made a sharp exit....or he's upset the wrong drug dealer and they've shot him (if that's the case I wouldn't be shocked if there's another serious incident soon)...Pure speculation though.....either way I hope he's ok and makes a speedy recovery.

Gordon Booth 14-01-2015 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129579)
,either that or he was playing around with a shotgun and had a accident

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129584)
I was thinking more him and a friend playing about with a shotgun an it's gone off by accident then the friend (wanting to dispose of the gun) has jumped in a car an made a sharp exit...

No you weren't! See your first post.
As usual you come out with something silly then when someone points out how silly it is you start to modify what you posted.
Trouble is you came out with an even sillier conclusion!
Try again?

Accyexplorer 14-01-2015 19:19

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1129585)
No you weren't! See your first post.
As usual you come out with something silly then when someone points out how silly it is you start to modify what you posted.
Trouble is you came out with an even sillier conclusion!
Try again?

I don't need to see my first post :rolleyes:
Attachment 46478

Gordon Booth 14-01-2015 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129588)
I don't need to see my first post :rolleyes:

You mean you hadn't actually forgotten what you said?

Makes it even worse then.

flashy 14-01-2015 19:26

can this thread be removed please, he is an accywebbers brother and it may cause more upset

Restless 14-01-2015 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurm (Post 1129562)
[/url]

I never posted anything about this subject out of respect of his sister, who is a member here.

Gordon Booth 14-01-2015 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 1129590)
can this thread be removed please, he is an accywebbers brother and it may cause more upset

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1129591)
I never posted anything about this subject out of respect of his sister, who is a member here.

Good job you've brought that up, flashy. Perhaps you're right.
Whatever, I wish the poor guy a good recovery.

Restless 14-01-2015 19:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gordon Booth (Post 1129594)
Good job you've brought that up, flashy. Perhaps you're right.
Whatever, I wish the poor guy a good recovery.

I must turn off Tapatalk notification on my phone!

Didn't get that far down in the thread. Good call flashy. Lucky he's alive. Hope the surgery went well.

Less 14-01-2015 19:49

Quote:

Unfortunately, even had it been you or I, the shock and dismay of such an incident will have to be discussed, let's all hope it is done without fantasy and speculation being introduced by the sites idiot/s?
:(

Accyexplorer 14-01-2015 19:52

Quote:

His sister may be able to shed some light on the matter then if she still comes on here.
Personally,I can't see why the thread should be removed :rolleyes: