Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

cashman 29-11-2017 15:40

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

No Margaret i would prefer "Aids" to Corbyn as P.M. But tobe honest i think theres far worse than him infesting the Labour Party these days,

Margaret Pilkington 29-11-2017 17:08

Much of the Labour Party has been infiltrated by far left lunatics who draw the line at nothing and will resort to divisive underhand tactics to get where they want to be.

What those rebels(should read traitors) in the government are doing when they undermine efforts to get us out of the EU, is leaving the door ajar for those like Tom Watson and John Mc Donnell...not a very savoury thought is it?
I can't see why they cannot see this. If it is obvious to the likes of us, then why can those in parliament and the Conservative party not see it.
Maybe they can, maybe the shenanigans are more about their own ambitions than what is good for UKplc.(that is just my cynical nature rearing its' head again)

cashman 29-11-2017 17:43

To be honest i dont think its just the far left loonies, i reckon its also others who want to line their and their families pockets also,!

Margaret Pilkington 29-11-2017 18:56

Tony Blair did irreparable damage to the Labour Party by making it an imitation of the Tory party...now the party has been taken too far to the left by the lunatic faction.
To let these lunatics into power would be disastrous.

cashman 29-11-2017 19:03

That we can certainly agree on Blair completely destroyed Labour, but society had been turned that far by the "Thatcher" Bitch, was the only way they were likely to be elected imho.

DaveinGermany 29-11-2017 19:42

European insolence knows no bounds, Barnier really should shut his mealy mouth. UK has defended their own shores for long enough that we have a rich history & at the same time our past has been intricately interwoven with europe & on several occasions we've stepped up to the mark to ensure safety & freedom for our own & the peoples of europe at a great & tragic cost, all this mainly due to the foolishness & folly of said europeans!

Yet this creature has the gall to slate us by saying we're leaving them to face the problems of violence & terrorism, brought on by their foolish immigration policy's, lack of border controls & their own stupidity! We need to walk now!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...n-running-away

If this useless idiot needs further confirmation about Britains commitment to the defence of europe I suggest he takes a walk along the Normandy coast, or a trip to the Reichswald at Kleve wouldn't go amiss either, maybe even Oosterbeek.

Margaret Pilkington 29-11-2017 22:12

If Britain had indeed abandoned the EU, then it might just be because the EU has treated us like Fisons. They have bad mouthed us from the outset. They have done absolutely zero, nada, zilch to make us feel as if we want to stay.

It was Angela Merkel who threw open the doors of the EU, who welcomed all comers without any kind of discussion with other member states.
Once in Germany and with EU status and the Schengen zone rules, this meant that these economic migrants could disperse throughout the states.
These were not refugees, they were in the main young males...economic migrants.

You sow the wind and you need to know that what you reap is a whirlwind.

We never signed up to be part of a federalist state. What we signed up to was a trade deal.

If we, the people of the UK,had been given a say much earlier, we would not be in all this deep dark doo-do.

And the remoaners of this country can see this and think is is alright...have they got spit for brains or what?

Margaret Pilkington 29-11-2017 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1205175)
European insolence knows no bounds, Barnier really should shut his mealy mouth. UK has defended their own shores for long enough that we have a rich history & at the same time our past has been intricately interwoven with europe & on several occasions we've stepped up to the mark to ensure safety & freedom for our own & the peoples of europe at a great & tragic cost, all this mainly due to the foolishness & folly of said europeans!

Yet this creature has the gall to slate us by saying we're leaving them to face the problems of violence & terrorism, brought on by their foolish immigration policy's, lack of border controls & their own stupidity! We need to walk now!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...n-running-away

If this useless idiot needs further confirmation about Britains commitment to the defence of europe I suggest he takes a walk along the Normandy coast, or a trip to the Reichswald at Kleve wouldn't go amiss either, maybe even Oosterbeek.

Son, I just read that article and put my blood pressure up by a good ten points.
I now need to lie down and listen to meditation music.

I hope Michel Barnier chokes on his b'fast in the morning...the whinging, lily livered icehole.

DaveinGermany 30-11-2017 06:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1205183)
I hope Michel Barnier chokes on his b'fast in the morning...the whinging, lily livered icehole.

Agreed Ma, that french creature should be removed now, after that outburst his position of so called "negotiator" is somewhat questionable to my mind.

Margaret Pilkington 30-11-2017 07:54

An hour of listening to Zen music didn't cure me of my ire.
I still feel hateful towards the man this morning.
He is spouting what what normally comes out of the back end of a male bovine.

monkey hanger 30-11-2017 09:40

We never signed up to be part of a federalist state. What we signed up to was a trade deal.

If we, the people of the UK,had been given a say much earlier, we would not be in all this deep dark doo-do.

And the remoaners of this country can see this and think is is alright...have they got spit for brains or what?[/QUOTE]

when we joined the common market which the eu originally was i was old enough to say no then. always thought there was no need for it in the first place and there was a deeper reason for setting it up. for once in my life i was proved right. think the vote would have been better when the monetary union then the united states of europe was thought up. think a lot of the remainers are the younger generation, brought up with the eu, believing all the lefty tripe coming from it giving them the idea that there is no real alternative. no loads of family and friends and only my sister is a big fan but she likes ford cars so it says it all.

DaveinGermany 30-11-2017 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1205187)
.but she likes ford cars so it says it all.

Oy you! I like Fords too & I drive a Transit custom. :D

monkey hanger 01-12-2017 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1205199)
Oy you! I like Fords too & I drive a Transit custom. :D

thats two of yer who like the F.O.R.D. remember puking up on a regular basis in my old mans zephyr till he got rid for a proper car and my travel sickness ended overnight. car still smell that bloody plastic now after all those years.

cashman 01-12-2017 10:27

This hard border business with Ireland gets me!! if the Irish politicos had took notice of what the public actually voted for, this would NOT be a problem now.those ******* want it everyway.:rolleyes: seemed to make the public have another referendum, until the got what they wanted, our government should tell em to sod off and come straight outa the E.U..

Margaret Pilkington 01-12-2017 11:39

Nicky Morgan..Tory MP for Loughborough has stated that she sees herself not as a rebel, for opposing Brexit.
She sees herself as a 'freedom fighter'.
She tell us that sometimes she feels like she is in the 17th century when in the Houses of Parliament...the time of the Roundheads and Cavaliers.
She makes the observation that democracy is a precious thing...how ironic this statement is.
Democracy is so precious to her that she is prepared to thwart the will of the people who voted democratically to leave the EU...in favour of staying within an organisation which is about as undemocratic as you can get.
Is she for real? This woman was once the Education minister...but she has spit for brains.