Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

accyman 24-06-2016 06:22

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

shhh everybody lets leave a space for the %95 of people dont care about the EU guy to say something

HYNDBURN SURE PROVED THAT WRONG LAST NIGHT

WELL DONE HYNDBURN

Margaret Pilkington 24-06-2016 06:25

Accyman.....Thank you.
I wish I had thought that one up!

umpire 24-06-2016 06:29

After 50 years of shift work it was easy to fall back into the habit, I stayed up.

YYYYIIIIIPPPPEEEE !!!!!!!!

Barrie Yates 24-06-2016 06:31

I awoke with some trepidation this morning, feeling that with the possibility of illegal actions by Leave I would find that the Remain had won.
Made my coffee, switched on the TV and LT, and then nearly spilt my coffee.
Well done to all of you that had the sense to vote Leave - a massive majority for Hyndburn, we could have had one more vote if our representative had followed his heart rather than putting his standing in his party before all else. Of course I know nothing being one of the 95%.
INDEPENDENCE DAY is here, glad that I have been a part of it.

cashman 24-06-2016 06:33

If i die today, I will die Happy.:alright:

Barrie Yates 24-06-2016 06:33

Looking forward now to "Krystal Nacht" or "The Night of the Long Knives". Goodbye DC, GO & JC.

cashman 24-06-2016 06:38

Virtually DOUBLE the votes cast in Hyndburn were LEAVE.wonder what % that is.:D

Margaret Pilkington 24-06-2016 07:02

While we can rejoice that we have voted to cut the wires that bind us to the EU, it is not all done and dusted yet. This may not be the way the EU woud have it...we might get sent back to do it again and come up with the right answer.
Worse still our own Parliament may decide to over-ride our views.

There is no denying that there will be some uncertainty in the months ahead and there is no doubt that there will be a price to pay......how can you put a price on democracy and forging your own destiny?
Already there are rumblings among other dissatisfied EU members.
Maybe now Briussels will take notice.

cashman 24-06-2016 07:06

Whilst i am over the moon with this,its a very sad day for the Labour Party in my view, They have alienated many of their voters by their arrogant stance, and sadly they may not recover from not listening to the voters for many years, hope i am wrong, but somehow i doubt it.

Margaret Pilkington 24-06-2016 07:18

It is a sad day for politics in general Cashy...there are not many of them who have acted with any dignity......and it just shows how far removed they are from the people that they are supposed to represent.
David Cameron did not negotiate anything at all like a deeal for the UK....and he failed to recognise the feeling in the country.

We have been lied to, told scary stories and fed garbage......nothing new in that. it is the political stock in trade.

Yes, there are going to be some difficult times ahead(and there are going to be those who blame us for voting to quit - but it is THEY who have talked the UK down)......but we must not waiver from the goal of setting the UK straight again.
We have to have confidence that we can do it.....we have to believe.

cashman 24-06-2016 07:27

Cameron has resigned, nothings changed odders.:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 24-06-2016 07:33

It really was the only thing he could do.
He and his cronies are totally out of touch.....and it leaves the mess to be cleared up by someone else.
I think he was not the man to deal with the complex business of leaving the EU..... I cannot think of any politician who is up to this task.

accyman 24-06-2016 08:06

1 Attachment(s)
the people of XXX have voted hahahahahahahahaha

accybeme 24-06-2016 08:11

doe's this mean we will be allowed to be English now

cashman 24-06-2016 08:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1171026)
doe's this mean we will be allowed to be English now

Oh i doubt that very much, too many complete knobheads in charge. imho.