Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

Less 20-02-2016 18:56

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1161675)

Cameron truly deserves The Dorwin Award.

Quote:

A week is a long time in politics
Will Cameron last long enough to pick up the award?


Misquotation: ?A week is a long time in...

DaveinGermany 20-02-2016 18:59

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1161675)
Cameron truly deserves The Dorwin Award.

Undoubtedly, the lips are moving but all I'm getting is blahdeblahdeblah!

Eric 20-02-2016 19:08

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1161679)
Undoubtedly, the lips are moving but all I'm getting is blahdeblahdeblah!

Like listening to the old lady, eh.;)

Margaret Pilkington 20-02-2016 19:08

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1161679)
Undoubtedly, the lips are moving but all I'm getting is blahdeblahdeblah!

Goo, guff and dribble.
Not what you are saying Son....But the stuff coming out of Cameron.

Less 20-02-2016 19:13

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1161680)
Like listening to the old lady, eh.;)

Not really, she will be doing it innocently out of habit, he does it deliberately with the intent to fool.

DaveinGermany 20-02-2016 19:16

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1161680)
Like listening to the old lady, eh.;)

Nah mate, I go into MMAL (Married mans auto listening) when she's off on one, picking out the relevant points so I can give a good impression that I've been listening when the inquisition starts. :D

Less 20-02-2016 19:24

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1161683)
Nah mate, I go into MMAL (Married mans auto listening) when she's off on one, picking out the relevant points so I can give a good impression that I've been listening when the inquisition starts. :D

I used to do that beautifully with mine, until one time she decided to test me by asking what she'd been talking about.

I almost got away with it by explaining that what she had been saying had been a little too deep for me to understand but I didn't wish to keep asking her to repeat herself just so I could understand.

All went quiet for about 5 minutes, then when she'd finished her version of thinking she gave me a real roasting for trying to baffle her with bullshine again!

Margaret Pilkington 20-02-2016 19:27

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1161682)
Not really, she will be doing it innocently out of habit, he does it deliberately with the intent to fool.

The intent to fool is too benevolent Less.
What he is really doing is lying......misleading us into thinking he is working for the betterment of the British public, when what he is actually doing is the work of those in Brussels....with the view to tying us into an organisation which is detrimental to British sovereignty.
It is a malign intention.

Guinness 20-02-2016 21:35

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Just been listening to the Labour luvvie shadow minister for Europe on Radio 5....

apparently if we vote out, we will cause all those pensioners currently living in Spain to return to England and become a drain on our services (gotta love the modern socialist values :rolleyes:)....

...and according to her we are safer in Europe because every 30 years up to 1945 all of Europe committed genocide on each other (guessing she got that particular gem from Mao's little red book)

She also said that her constituency in the north east was earning billions a year for this country from Europe because of the production output of this particular area

It's becoming increasingly obvious that the labour party has stopped vetting it's mp's, councillors and county councillors on intelligence levels, apparently they will take any halfwit nowadays

accyman 21-02-2016 03:04

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
You have to laugh at the timing...

no sooner is cameron on TV shoving his worthless platitudes germany kick off lol



Quote:

Germany's interior minister Thomas de Maiziere vowed revenge on fellow states over their part in the refugee chaos, accusing the rest of Europe of trying to "shift the collective problem onto our back".

The extreme outburst highlighted the huge rifts opening up between European countries as the Brussels project lurches closer to collapse under the pressure of unprecedented migration.
staying in means more asylum seekers and migrants and Germany will push like hell to get their way regardless of what cameron says he has agreed.Despite what cameron says he has got the referendum hasnt even happened yet and germany are already at it lol

accyman 21-02-2016 03:07

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinness (Post 1161702)

apparently if we vote out, we will cause all those pensioners currently living in Spain to return to England and become a drain on our services (gotta love the modern socialist values :rolleyes:)....

...

i disagree

after years in the sun one harsh UK winter should finish em off

Margaret Pilkington 21-02-2016 08:14

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guinness (Post 1161702)
It's becoming increasingly obvious that the labour party has stopped vetting it's mp's, councillors and county councillors on intelligence levels, apparently they will take any halfwit nowadays

and some of them are being taken on despite failing the rigorous 'halfwit' test.

Maybe it has everything to do with the fact that some people will swallow anything that is given to them as a fact. They haven't got either the intellect,or the curiosity to check out what they are told.Or to even question the agenda for being given this myth as a fact.

Margaret Pilkington 21-02-2016 09:18

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1161718)
You have to laugh at the timing...

no sooner is cameron on TV shoving his worthless platitudes germany kick off lol





staying in means more asylum seekers and migrants and Germany will push like hell to get their way regardless of what cameron says he has agreed.Despite what cameron says he has got the referendum hasnt even happened yet and germany are already at it lol

It is no surprise to anyone that Germany has a vengeful approach to issues.
Last week the German trade minister Herr Krichbaum gloatingly stated that if the UK left the EU then the EU might be forced to apply trading tariffs.
This was an attempt at scaremongering, at making us think that this is a valid reason to stay.
We could do the same.....because we actually buy more from Germany than we sell to them. BMW, Mercedes, Audi, VW, Aldi, Lidl.
The truth is that next to Germany we are the biggest nett contributor(but seem to have the least influence).
If we left,then it would be Germany left to sort out the dire mess that is Europe.(and left to shoulder the financial burden of that mess)
So they actually need us far more than we need them.
You only have to look at the way Germany bullied Greece in the financial crisis.
Yes, OK, the Greeks did not live within their means, but come on....the EU has not had a budget ratified for 21 years. That is a bit of 'pot and kettle'.
The better outcome would have been for Greece to be removed from the single currency.
For them to go back to the Drachma, devalue and at least they would then have been able to become competitive in tourism again.....to be masters of their own financial fate.

There is much about the EU that is bad.....and the bullying vengefulness of the way it treats members is something that needs to be considered when you are putting your x in the box.

DaveinGermany 21-02-2016 12:02

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 1161718)
You have to laugh at the timing...

no sooner is cameron on TV shoving his worthless platitudes germany kick off lol

It has been going on for a while actually AM. Merkel is getting it from all sides, some of her own party members are grumbling about the situation & the CSU they're the Bayerische sister party of Merkels CDU are making noises about her being placed before a German superior court for contravening the German constitution.

De Maiziere, is bumping his gums because other EU countries aren't prepared to take their quota (decided in the main by Germany) of "assigned gimmegrants", especially the Visegrad 4, who are rightly telling her to "Poke it where the sun don't shine!" As far as they're concerned it's a German matter as "You invited them, so you see how you get on with it, none of our concern Guv!"

To quote old Cpl Jonsey about the Germans "They don't like it up 'em!" And that's exactly what's happening more often, turning Merkel & her fawning sycophants in to proper miserable "SauerKrauts"

DaveinGermany 21-02-2016 14:20

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!
 
Latest on the list of defections to the out/no campaign appears to be the court jester BoJo! Yep, the mayor of London is to throw his weight behind the leave campaign ...... now, whether or not that's a good thing or not I guess only time will tell.


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:54.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.10075 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1