Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   KFC Yes I admit it (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/kfc-yes-i-admit-it-68328.html)

Less 13-06-2016 19:06

KFC Yes I admit it

What is it I admit?

I admit to calling in there tonight,

a mistake I admit, it has been called sommet rotten on here for service, quality and on religious grounds (everything supposed to be halal).

Anyway I fancied some chicken, some cooked chicken so I thought I'd risk trying there rather than the Blackburn Rd crap.

Being a pedestrian I had to walk all the way to the back, when I got there and entered the building I was met by, well nowt much.

PLEASE EXCUSE ME, only my deep fat frier has just reached it's temperature to cook the same ingredients with 50% left over for the same price as I was prepared to pay.

I called in next door to Lidl bought them, all I have to do is boil them in oil!

However back to KFC

I walked in, there were two customers and from what I could see, five staff, anyone that knows the idea of staff behind a counter know that they are meant to serve (i.e. throughput) sorry Less you are wrong, it seems three were busy cooking for two customers, one was ignoring me because he was already serving the two customers and the other one in a none regulation woolly hat (which looked filthy) was trying to placate his girl friend who was busy abusing him on her mobile 'phone.

As I said, I left, I've got twice the deal from Lidl, all I needed to do was bring it home and type this whilst I waited for it to cook.

Where's the ketchup?
;)

Less 13-06-2016 19:27

Re: KFC Yes I admit it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1170441)
Where's the ketchup?
;)

All right I know, pride comes before the fall, had I been patient I could have had a choice of dips with my meal.

As it is, I'm struggling to eat the amount I have in front of me, usually I end up wanting more, still, the remainder of this plate will make a healthy breakfast.
:)

shillelagh 13-06-2016 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1170441)
Where's the ketchup?
;)

Lidl in aisle 3 ..top shelf ... just out of reach of you Less .. :D:D:D

Less 14-06-2016 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 1170448)
Lidl in aisle 3 ..top shelf ... just out of reach of you Less .. :D:D:D

I'm a regular customer there, they help me out by putting such essential items on the middle shelf which I can reach without too much stretching.
;)

Margaret Pilkington 14-06-2016 10:29

Hope you enjoyed your chicken breakast Less. :)

Restless 21-09-2016 06:17

They look so miserable in KFC. So miserable that thier mood reflects on the food which a lot of the time I have been has turned out to be.crap

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Exile on Spencer St 22-09-2016 16:05

Hope I don't offend delicate readers, but I always presumed KFC is short for Kan't Effing Cook.
;)

RainbowSix 23-09-2016 11:45

KFC used to be a welcome meal when coming home from Blackpool and stopping off at the Salmesbury restaurant.

Now its preferred to just use the motorway to get home faster so something else can be eaten.

We have used the Accy branch before, awful food.

Mind you, the Trafalger st one in Burnley, not only long waiting times but awful food too.
I think its because they franchise them out and Col Sanders doesn't inspect them often enough :)