Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Why I Don't Think I'll Ever be able to vote Labour Again. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/why-i-dont-think-ill-ever-be-able-to-vote-labour-again-70878.html)

Jimmy Clitheroe 30-12-2019 13:59

Why I Don't Think I'll Ever be able to vote Labour Again.

I was thinking, right the Labour Party is in a bit of a mess at present but they can rebuild and restructure and reconnect with the people it is supposed to represent. Problem is I keep coming across stuff I missed and realise it is rotten to the core and infected with people who possess a hatred of the indigenous populace.

“Labour’s Jess Phillips Sides With Lily Allen in Defending Muslim Rape Gangs”, by Jack Montgomery, January 8, 2017:
Labour MP Jess Phillips has come to the defence of singer Lily Allen, after she claimed grooming gang victims would have been “raped or abused by somebody else at some point” if Muslim groomers were not present in the United Kingdom.
Asked if the victims, who were overwhelmingly white working class, would have been groomed if their abusers were not present in the country, Allen claimed that, “Actually, there’s a strong possibility they would have been raped and abused by somebody else at some point. That’s kind of the issue.”
The celebrity then tried to divert attention from the subject of grooming gangs by saying people should be concerned with another type of abuser — “men that have sex with their stepdaughters twice a week for years at a time … neighbours, uncles, gardeners, priests, fast food restaurant managers that do it over and over again” — who she characterised as 100 per cent “British white males”.
Labour MP Jess Phillips has come to the defence of singer Lily Allen, after she claimed grooming gang victims would have been “raped or abused by somebody else at some point” if Muslim groomers were not present in the United Kingdom.
Asked if the victims, who were overwhelmingly white working class, would have been groomed if their abusers were not present in the country, Allen claimed that, “Actually, there’s a strong possibility they would have been raped and abused by somebody else at some point. That’s kind of the issue.”
The celebrity then tried to divert attention from the subject of grooming gangs by saying people should be concerned with another type of abuser — “men that have sex with their stepdaughters twice a week for years at a time … neighbours, uncles, gardeners, priests, fast food restaurant managers that do it over and over again” — who she characterised as 100 per cent “British white males”.

I am really sorry I missed that incredulous little piece as I wouldn't even have dithered in supporting any opposition to such a warped and sick way of thinking. The Labour Party has become utterly shameful putting misguided racist issues above deliberate rapist protectionism. How the hell can Lily Allen and Jess Philips believe a 12 year old girl can make a lifestyle choice to have sex with hundreds of Pakistani men.

The REAL racism here is this -
85% of the child rape gangs are Pakistanis
96% are muslim
0% of victims are muslim
100% of victims are non-muslim

GRRR makes my blood boil - but I wouldn't be surprised if this post is removed for 'inciting hatred'. So in order to keep the 'peace' we are supposed to suppress the TRUTH ? The rights of rapists ethnicity is put before the rights of abused children.

Margaret Pilkington 30-12-2019 14:44

Re: Why I Don't Think I'll Ever be able to vote Labour Again.

Lily Allen is like a Snickers bar.....absolutely nuts.
She also seeks out publicity as she is a fading entity....and somebody once said that there is 'no such thing as bad publicity'.....I actually don't think this is true anymore.

There are so many of these so called celebs who pontificate on things that will never affect them because they do not live in the same world that you and I live in
Their riches buffer them against all kinds of unsavoury things.
They like to spout this hogwash so that they can be deemed enlightened on the diversity angle of life....they are just virtue signalling....spouting stuff that they THINK will gain them some brownie points.

As for the Labour Party....the situation is dire for its recovery....and if someone like Rebecca Long-Bailey is appointed or some other extreme Left leaning person, then it will die a death, because it is not what the core supporters recognise as the party for them....and we will have a useless opposition.
That is not good for politics or for government.
Truth is truth....racism is just a word used by people who want to shut down meaningful discussion on subjects that they find difficult....it is used as a weapon against people who tell the truth as they see it.

monkey hanger 31-12-2019 09:05

first of all who the hell is lily allen. secondly how can we really complain about rape gangs when immigration has enriched our lives so much over the years. if you want it enriched even more to the same extent then its common sense to vote labour.

DaveinGermany 31-12-2019 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1235101)
first of all who the hell is lily allen.

Some foolish little Bint virtue signaller who has sung a few songs, she thinks her opinion is important & continually spouts she-ite, mostly extolling the loony lefterists & gimmegrants. She certainly doesn't follow up on her (empty) promises, oh & her Dad was also a deadbeat, one Keith Allen some Welsh geezer, supposed comedian.

Was this Helpful? If so please send a Tenner to ....... :D

Margaret Pilkington 31-12-2019 13:15

What you missed son was....she had a very privileged upbringing....(even though she left school at 15)wanted for nothing and so she knows absolutely nothing about the lives most of us live.
She lives in Islington...so maybe the air there has something toxic in it
I call her Silly Lily...because she is.

Jimmy Clitheroe 31-12-2019 18:16

It isn't so much Lily Allen's comments as much as the backing and endorsements of those comments by Jess Philip's who is touted as one the more "sensible" possibilities for new labour leader. Good God, if Philips is the more "sensible" one what the hell are the others like?
What the hell have these B******* done to a party that was supposed to represent the working folk ?

DaveinGermany 31-12-2019 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1235133)
the backing and endorsements of those comments by Jess Philip's who is touted as one the more "sensible"

See my above comment, silly Binter, less the song singing (unless you count "Red Flag") & welsh geezer as a Dad, pretty much of a muchness really.

Margaret Pilkington 31-12-2019 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Clitheroe (Post 1235133)
What the hell have these B******* done to a party that was supposed to represent the working folk ?

They hi-jacked it.
As for sense...you can't put sense where there is none....and the sense was removed and replaced with Politically correct virtue signalling sheep....who don't seem to be able to think for themselves or apply critical analysis to what is being promoted by the party.

Jimmy Clitheroe 31-12-2019 20:00

Just that it leaves a lot of ordinary folk feeling a bit disenfranchised - I mean I wouldn't honestly ever have voted tory had I seen there being no other option...

Anyhow - I'm off down the pub to bring in the new year....

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL .. and here's to a free (from the EU that is) future

Margaret Pilkington 31-12-2019 20:49

Enjoy your evening at the pub Jimmy......and Happy New Year to you too and to those who love you.
I hope 2020 is kind and happy.

monkey hanger 01-01-2020 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1235120)
What you missed son was....she had a very privileged upbringing....(even though she left school at 15)wanted for nothing and so she knows absolutely nothing about the lives most of us live.
She lives in Islington...so maybe the air there has something toxic in it
I call her Silly Lily...because she is.

sounds like a typical labour candidate then for somewhere like whitley bay.

Jimmy Clitheroe 05-01-2020 12:57

Incredible...…

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/j...n-eu-w7f86xbh0

…. are they hellbent on turning this country into a one party state ?

What really saddens me is it signals the end of any credible opposition to the ruling party which is never a good sign for democracy.

Margaret Pilkington 05-01-2020 13:21

Jess Phillips represents Birmingham Yardley....one of the largest leave voting areas, yet she is saying that if she were to become Leader of the Labour party(a big if)......and if Labour were put into power at the next GE(an even bigger if) she would campaign to rejoin the EU.

Who does she think she is?

I thought that MP's might have realised that if they do NOT represent their constituents, then there is a good chance that they will lose votes....as it was made clear that the voters of the UK want to leave the EU.

Jimmy Clitheroe 05-01-2020 13:31

Maybe she just wants the comfortable lifestyle of a 'career politician' without having the difficult responsibility of ever actually having to govern the country. I can't see why else you would want to further alienate the mass amount of the electorate you have already lost. It's a lot easier being a critical mouthpiece when you aren't the one making any awkward and necessary decisions.

cashman 05-01-2020 13:54

i think she is just typical of the new idiots that have infiltrated what was once a good party, she has no thought at all for her voters only the momentum scumbags,