Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2007, 17:36   #46

Re: A Law Unto Themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Anything else that you want to slag me off for?
Would you like the list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
But being over 21 myself it was of no concern to me.
If its no concern then shut the f**k up then you boring old twit.
Mr Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-12-2007, 17:39   #47
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: A Law Unto Themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
As a newcomer, I havn't seen aggressive behaviour untill now, and I feel that, originally, a question was asked, people answered, rightly or wrongly, and as an opinion, it matters and is that persons opinion, but to then be castigated in such a manner seems at least extreme, I am in agreement JB that you may not agree with the REQUESTED responses, but do feel, especially at this time of year, that a more pleasant response would have been appropriate, there is usually no call for personal attack. Oh, this is just an opinion too, but I feel some will agree and some will not, THAT, is thier god given right!
And I have the same right to speak my mind.
Old 02-12-2007, 17:49   #48
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
Clutching at straws JB? Seems not many people share your view point so whats the next boring topic from you?
No! Just pointing out the FACTS. You do know what FACTS are I suppose. Judging from some of your contributions FACTS are alien to you. But then it takes all sorts. Why bother letting reality prevent you from having a childish poke.

If you find my posts so boring why are you reading them and then to compound your foolishness, commenting on them?

To be scrupulously fair though you did have the guts to sign your negative Karma. Not like one person who had nothing to say and no Karma to award me some negative Karma. What a jerk!
Old 02-12-2007, 17:51   #49
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Dear Mr. Butty,

Please arrange the following words into a well-known phrase or proverb: black the pot the kettle calling
Someone else who comes on here and talks to a non-existent person. How sad!
Old 02-12-2007, 17:55   #50
God Member

That you do sir, and was never in question, I question only the manner in which it was done, and since then, certain members have responded in like fashion, that also, I find questionable!
Old 02-12-2007, 17:55   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
so why don't YOU shut up and understand what people are saying to YOU, instead of assuming they are wrong and you are right all of the time.
Congratulations, this has just been nominated for 'ironic post of the year'
Old 02-12-2007, 17:56   #52
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Then why dont you refer to him by his name then dear instead of 'Scottish judge'.

You are actually the most annoying person I've seen on this forum to date. You never say anything nice, its always just ranting at someone, and you're arguments for things are always so direct towards individuals on the forum that your ideas aren't even worth reading.

If you're not referring to Scottish law, you need to learn about the english law regarding advertisements, and Entwisti gave you a perfect example of the english law regarding advertisements, so why don't YOU shut up and understand what people are saying to YOU, instead of assuming they are wrong and you are right all of the time.
Because I cannot remember his name. Satisfied?

But you still read what I write and pass comment. So who is the fool?

When you are big enough, old enough and ugly enough you can tell me to shut up. Until that day just go away and pick up your dummy that you have spit out and stick it back in your gob.
Old 02-12-2007, 18:00   #53
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
Would you like the list?

If its no concern then shut the f**k up then you boring old twit.
You’ve forgotten to throw out the last toy from your pram. That one underneath the dirty nappy.
Old 02-12-2007, 18:04   #54

Is that the best you can do? always the same isnt it JB.
Old 02-12-2007, 18:06   #55

why start off a thread when all your intrested in is an argument jam butty. you have been advised why the sign in asda was in place yet you still find something to disagree with when other accy webbers try and give their opinions, after all this is what this forum is about
brfc1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 18:13   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfc1974 View Post
why start off a thread when all your intrested in is an argument jam butty. you have been advised why the sign in asda was in place yet you still find something to disagree with when other accy webbers try and give their opinions, after all this is what this forum is about
He's a stubborn old twit who likes to be seen as better than the rest of us.
Old 02-12-2007, 18:16   #57
Apprentice Geriatric

Quote:
Originally Posted by brfc1974 View Post
I assume that you did read the opening post or have you, like many others, just jumped in to join the vigilantes?

In case it escaped your notice the thread was to point out the illegality of Asda decreeing that they would not sell alcohol to anyone who appears to be under 21.
Old 02-12-2007, 18:20   #58
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambutty
In case it escaped your notice the thread was to point out the illegality of Asda decreeing that they would not sell alcohol to anyone who appears to be under 21.
In case it escaped your notice, Mr. Butty, it's not illegal. Asda ,or any other retailer for that matter, can pick and choose who they would like to sell any product to.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 18:22   #59
Apprentice Geriatric

I would just like to say thank you to the torag who rang me a few minutes ago with the intent of having an argument. He refused to identify himself when I asked who he was so he was told to go away in the traditional Anglo Saxon way.

This must have made him really livid because after a few seconds he rang back but I didn’t pick up and he finally gave up when, I presume, he couldn’t hold the phone receiver to his ear any longer. What a sad dork!
Old 02-12-2007, 18:23   #60
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I thought that trolling was against the rules.
Is it not time that jambutty was banned?

Last edited by Neil; 02-12-2007 at 18:24. Reason: Used the wrong word again
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..