Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2006, 02:33   #1
Senior Member+

A more innocent time...

funny story

when i was a kid i went into mcdonalds for the first time with my best mate.

we were dead excited as we were like right what shall we order?!

i cudnt decide and my muslim mate goes i'm ordering a cheese burger. i goes r u sure? he's like yeah sure its actually made of cheese not meat thats why its a cheese burger the meat ones are called beef burgers... my brother eats cheese burgers all the time!

no probs he's my best mate he wouldnt trick me and he was a year older than me sure he'll know best - went up and i ordered a cheeseburger meal - handed over my hard saved cash - not bad considering i was never actually given spending money.

sat down with great delight - my first mcdonalds meal... and... well u can predict it...

the crushing feeling of disappointment was never lower - we just offered them to two guys sittin near by and walked out with the chips...

*sigh* how the hell would you eat a burger made out of cheese anyway?!

whats your naive moment stories??
Old 01-06-2006, 16:38   #2
God Member

Re: A more innocent time...

When I got with the prettiest girl on this earth, and she was veggie. I invited her round to a family barbeque, and I trusted my stepdad to go and buy veggie burgers. I never checked, never even thought about it, but the veggie burgers were vegetable burgers, vegetable in mashed potato. The embarasment as my girlfriend tried to eat this burger, which obviously wasn't even cooked properly, on a bun with no knife and fork, so my family wouldn't know and so that she wouldnt get attention off them. I can laugh at the thought now, but I felt awfull for not checking. Needless to say it never worked out. She moved on to have a couple of kids and get married but I haven't actually seen her since, so wendy from liverpool, if you read this, I'm really sorry.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 16:39   #3
I am Banned

mani yo woulda been ok i wouldnt class what mcdonalds use as meat and i have no idea what animal it comes from if any at all
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 17:59   #4
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
whats your naive moment stories??
I'm just too clever for naive moments but I did have a mate that would take in everything we said, he was a proper sponge

Story 1 (All the same person) Mate came down to my house I'd just been bleaching my hair, it had gone a very light blonde ...... he asked what I'd used as he wanted to streak his ...... I told him Domestos! I eventually had to tell the truth on this one because he was threatening to use it to get the same result!

Story 2 We were sat on the door one day with a few friends, we were all skint and couldn't afford any fags so we were smoking roll ups, this lad looked out window and said "what you smoking?" We told him a joint and did he want any? He obviously said yes, thinking he was being clever....... So I got an oxo cube from kitchen and rolled him a "joint" ......... He said he was stoned as a ....

Story 3. Again, same said friend wanted to know how us girls achieved our cracking cleavages in the body suits we wore in the early '90's, instead of being honest and saying "Wonder Bra's" I told him we had to cellotape our boobs up and again he believed every word!!

Mark, if you read this I am also very, very sorry but you were so gullible!
Old 03-06-2006, 23:40   #5
God Member

Aww bless to name him too eh tinks!!!!! I'm sure he will be so chuffed that you remember him that way!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 23:57   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Aww bless to name him too eh tinks!!!!! I'm sure he will be so chuffed that you remember him that way!!!
No he'll thank me that those 3 were the only ones I told you about I told him another one of how to hide a s**g rash on his neck from his girlfriend ....... who obviously hadn't put it there
Old 04-06-2006, 00:00   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
No he'll thank me that those 3 were the only ones I told you about I told him another one of how to hide a s**g rash on his neck from his girlfriend ....... who obviously hadn't put it there
Ooooo I like it when you're being wicked, hee hee

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 11:32   #8
I am Banned

Quote:
did you tell him to use domestos
Old 04-06-2006, 12:25   #9
white rabbits

ooh i lead such a sheltered life,,,, that lad would have been o.k. with me....
Old 04-06-2006, 15:40   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
did you tell him to use domestos
If you ever find yourself in the same predicament I'll let you in to the little secret of what I told him to use
Old 04-06-2006, 16:56   #11
I am Banned

Quote:
If you ever find yourself in the same predicament I'll let you in to the little secret of what I told him to use
toothpaste works
Old 04-06-2006, 23:11   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

heres a little story tinks has just reminded me of (naive friends) a guy in the 60s had crabs and he asked me and me mate what he should do cos he was to embarrassed to go to the chemists, i told him to shave himself and put them in a saucer of vinegar! he did pmsl never spoke to me for yonks and if your on accyweb i'm NOT sorry loll
Old 05-06-2006, 07:41   #13

Allergic to shellfish was he Mr C.
Alan Gilmartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..