Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2013, 15:37   #166
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
There's a simple answer, no body minds people coming to this country, what we do object to is when they are here they want us to change to there way of life, My advice to these people is simple we aren't going to change for you or nobody else and if you don't like it the are places scattered around the country which could assist you, they're call airports where you can board a plane a sod of to where you came from and where you'll obviously be more happy.
Airports aren't the thing, needed,
I was talking to a guy that lived in the IOM, he stated that the cheapest way to solve the problem was to put them all on a boat home.

I replied, that's too simplistic there are too many for one boat these days.

Not if you burn the bastards first, he replied.

I wonder which of Dave the Donkeys categories I fit in for this post?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-06-2013, 17:16   #167
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I wonder which of Dave the Donkeys categories I fit in for this post?
Any & all, I'm sure there'll be someone along presently to confirm precisely what they think & to have a bleat about what a nasty little individual you are. (Again!)
Old 15-06-2013, 19:45   #168
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Unless the woman can provide 4 (I think) male witnesses of 'upstanding' character in the case of rape !

basically screwed then

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 08:27   #169
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
under sharia law a married woman that is raped can be stoned to death for adultry

obviously the male side of islamics that want sharia law in the UK i think

every now and then this obomination of law raises its head when our government has to beg pakistan or another muslim country not to execute a woman for some trivial matter or other

any straight thinking muslim would want sharia law as far away from here as possible its just the nutters and control freaks that want it
Ya somehow I don't think Sex discrimination works very well with sharia law does it, so I wonder just what the boys in blue would do if there was any case to prosecute here or better still would the CPS even let any such case go forward, after all the law is petrified at being labeled racist aren't they
maxthecollie likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 20:13   #170
Full Member+

Angry Re: Abu Qatada to be deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
basically screwed then
Exactly, seems well thought out and weighted heavily against women, they just can't win whatever they do. I thought men and women are supposed to be as 'equal as the teeth on a comb' in Islam? Seems some are more equal than others.
Old 16-06-2013, 21:06   #171
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Exactly, seems well thought out and weighted heavily against women, they just can't win whatever they do. I thought men and women are supposed to be as 'equal as the teeth on a comb' in Islam? Seems some are more equal than others.
They aint equal in our lot either, anyone who says women aint got the upper hand,is a sodding liar.
Eric and accyman like this.
Old 17-06-2013, 08:08   #172
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If you ever see ****'s down accy the women are always one step behind their man,
Old 17-06-2013, 08:10   #173
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
They aint equal in our lot either, anyone who says women aint got the upper hand,is a sodding liar.
Ya but they've always had a great bargaining tool cashy
Old 06-07-2013, 18:21   #174
God Member

Looks like he could be on his way, fingers crossed.

From the BBC: BBC News - Abu Qatada due to be deported to stand trial in Jordan

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 19:06   #175
Full Member+

I bet there's a special welcoming committee and cell waiting for him. I dare say the human rights agreement that has enabled his extradition will be utilised by the Jordanian torturers , I mean judicial system. Used to crank up the fire to start the generator. Smokin.....
Old 06-07-2013, 20:59   #176
Beacon of light

I won't shout 'Hooray' until he is out of British airspace.
Now shouldn't we be thinking of sending...er, I mean allowing his family to join him in Jordan..sans benefits of course?
BERNADETTE and maxthecollie like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:18   #177
God Member

how ironic that he was deported on 7/7
Old 07-07-2013, 07:20   #178
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I won't shout 'Hooray' until he is out of British airspace.
Now shouldn't we be thinking of sending...er, I mean allowing his family to join him in Jordan..sans benefits of course?
I will shout Hooray fer yeh,
Old 07-07-2013, 07:35   #179
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

I would say, the fact its taken 12 yrs n cost untold millions to get rid of this piece of crap, should be taken into account by those in power, to prevent this situation recurring,in the future.!!! Somehow i doubt if that will ever happen, Simple fact is those who represent the public "DON'T"
Wynonie Harris and Boeing Guy like this.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:37   #180
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I will shout Hooray fer yeh,
Me too, Hooray and Goodbye

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..